Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

You know what I hate most about Trump? The fact he is making me hate Americans. Apparently this sexual abuse verdict has increased his popularity. He is transparently (at best) a sexual predator, a mysogynist, and an abuser of women. How the fuck can you vote for him if you are female? How the fuck can you vote for him if you are a father of a daughter? How the fuck can you vote for him if you respect your sister or mother? It fucking boggles the mind and a large part of the population of the US can get fucked in my book. Something in your education system and religious system has gone badly wrong.

• Like 2

Ridiculous that CNN went ahead with that "Town Hall" last night. He spent the evening spreading his election lies again and making fun of the woman who has just won the case saying he sexually abused her.

He just got done for defamation of this woman BTW. Surely she can now take him straight back to court again?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

You know what I hate most about Trump? The fact he is making me hate Americans. Apparently this sexual abuse verdict has increased his popularity. He is transparently (at best) a sexual predator, a mysogynist, and an abuser of women. How the fuck can you vote for him if you are female? How the fuck can you vote for him if you are a father of a daughter? How the fuck can you vote for him if you respect your sister or mother? It fucking boggles the mind and a large part of the population of the US can get fucked in my book. Something in your education system and religious system has gone badly wrong.

Because those women were probably not raised right, were asking for it with how they dressed, spoke, and behaved.

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Ridiculous that CNN went ahead with that "Town Hall" last night. He spent the evening spreading his election lies again and making fun of the woman who has just won the case saying he sexually abused her.

He just got done for defamation of this woman BTW. Surely she can now take him straight back to court again?

Good point. He'd also stop the Ukraine war in 24 hours apparently, refused to say Putin is a war criminal. Hoy, Republicans, you are supporting a fucking TRAITOR here. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Renton said:

There you go, have look at the replies and then you know how fucked the US as well as loads of other nations are.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Renton said:

I don't disagree with this but it's worth keeping in mind that these people by and large won't believe any of that. They don't trust their institutions so why would they care if a court verdict said he was guilty?

Looked at through our frame of reference, it is entirely as you say. Looked at through theirs, "the man" is trying to take down their hero with convenient lies and he keeps bouncing back up.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I don't disagree with this but it's worth keeping in mind that these people by and large won't believe any of that

I know, but I was referring to words he's been recorded as saying, like the pussy grab etc but a lot more stuff besides. I think the majority know he is sexual abuser, and just don't care. He said himself he could shoot someone on film in broad daylight and they'd still ove him didn't he (paraphrasig a bit). He was right. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

More than one full time job. Maybe the dole scroungers could learn a thing or two from him.

He does have numerous kids. Nannies aren't cheap. 🙂 

5 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Sorry but when did JRM get a slot on GBNews? Does he not have a fucking full time job already?

Latest grift tbh 👍🏻

50 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

As thick as she is, and she’s thicker than whale spunk, there’s a lot of people in the replies who think she’s saying the laptop was hidden 66 years ago, as opposed to being withheld for the next 66yrs. 

On 11/05/2023 at 09:14, Gemmill said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/may/22/e-jean-carroll-donald-trump-cnn-town-hall-damages

An extra $10m please, Mr Trump.