Work Christmas parties

Dr Gloom

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aussie? You take that back and you shut your goddamn mouth right now!

It's a mangled mess of mild Northumbrian/Geordie, Leeds, "student", Southern, and bellend, but it is not a fucking Aussie accent you hipster cockfondler!

Cripes...rattled there Davo ya flamin galah :D Edited by PaddockLad

i'm going to search out the thread to prove to myself i'm not going mad 

I mean, you could just listen to 3 minutes of a podcast to hear that I don't sound remotely antipodean.

looks like i got it wrong this time, dave. you actually sound more geordie than i recall. i remember your accent sounding bizarre in the clip you posted here, which is saying something coming from someone whose geordie twang has become as washed out as mine, but perhaps i'm thinking of someone else.

looks like i got it wrong this time, dave. you actually sound more geordie than i recall. i remember your accent sounding bizarre in the clip you posted here, which is saying something coming from someone whose geordie twang has become as washed out as mine, but perhaps i'm thinking of someone else.

I forgive you.

Because I'm magnanimous and gracious.

They've not bothered inviting me this year. :lol:

mens_t_shirt_-_the_frost_report_-_john_c

They've invited me after all! Two days' notice to arrange a trip to Berlin. I already have plans this weekend. Passive-aggressive sulk mode engaged. :good:

They've invited me after all! Two days' notice to arrange a trip to Berlin. I already have plans this weekend. Passive-aggressive sulk mode engaged. :good:

Masterful play by your office. Leave it late so that you likely already have plans, but they've still technically invited you, so you can't be overtly aggrieved about it.

Masterful play by your office. Leave it late so that you likely already have plans, but they've still technically invited you, so you can't be overtly aggrieved about it.

:lol: