Work Christmas parties

Dr Gloom

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On his way to a blag do, no doubt

I've never actually been on one of those you know. :lol:

It's a good mate of mine's mates from back home in Cirencester that do it.

Not zany enough for me anyway

I've never actually been on one of those you know. :lol:

It's a good mate of mine's mates from back home in Cirencester that do it.

Not zany enough for me anyway

It's the stupidest fucking contrived bit of 'laddism' I've ever heard. So his lass won't let him have a weekend away with the lads but it's fine to on a stag do with a lad she doesn't even know well enough to know he's not getting married? What an utter crock of shit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where I am working now, they had it whilst I was in Paris.

We have a good social here, gaffers put a few quid behind a local bar at the end of every month for a few drinks so it was like an extension of that.

Previous places have been a mare and I have usually avoided the odd ones.

What I cant do with is the fucking bollocks of festive jumper day and all that shite.

It's the stupidest fucking contrived bit of 'laddism' I've ever heard. So his lass won't let him have a weekend away with the lads but it's fine to on a stag do with a lad she doesn't even know well enough to know he's not getting married? What an utter crock of shit :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's true. I've met one of these lads that does it. It's a small town thing. They're all animals, these kids - the type that are into shagging prossies and starting fights.

I went to Prague on a stag do earlier this year. Had a great time but the stags brother spent the whole weekend mortal shagging 40 prostitutes :lol: He was so pissed he didn't even try to hide the fact from his dad who was a really nice, normal bloke

Edited by StraightEdgeWizard

There's the most horrible cunt at work on our shift, we all reckon he's retiring next year. Everyone's looking forward to his retirement more than him. He's lazy, he's a twat, he has zero craic, he looks like oliver Hardy, he's deliberately awkward when you need everyone pulling in the same direction.

Now I'm NOT saying Wyki is as bad as him, (that's impossible), but this horrible fucka still gets invited for a couple of pints at the end of the last shift before Christmas. Unfortunately for us he never goes anywhere like Paris so we can't work around his holidays.

Going on a night out with the lads after coming off nightshift? :lol:

You'll be a waste of a good shirt. (Or Christmas jumper).

I will be getting some kip….. some

Try to stay clear of the titty bars this year. ;)

:lol:

2for1 on sundays ,man

There's the most horrible cunt at work on our shift, we all reckon he's retiring next year. Everyone's looking forward to his retirement more than him. He's lazy, he's a twat, he has zero craic, he looks like oliver Hardy, he's deliberately awkward when you need everyone pulling in the same direction.

Now I'm NOT saying Wyki is as bad as him, (that's impossible), but this horrible fucka still gets invited for a couple of pints at the end of the last shift before Christmas. Unfortunately for us he never goes anywhere like Paris so we can't work around his holidays.

:lol:

I was reading that thinking 'this is weird, Howman' normally has good craic and a piss take' then I read on :lol:

Ours was canny, far too much food mind. It was a hot buffet and they brought out beef stifado, rice, seabass, chicken wings, nachos, pigs in blankets, potato salad, few other things then a while later loads of turkey, carrots, broccoli and sprouts which barely got touched and loads of it got canned. Was alreet though, and was away by half 7 without calling anyone a dickhead.

Does everyone on here have a pathological hatred of their work colleagues or something? :lol:

I don't mind mine at all. Still go out with some of my previous work mates 5 years after leaving as well, entirely voluntarily.