Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United

Howmanheyman

hughton.jpg

We've had some good wins down 'the Lane' even in our shit periods, we've also had a few howkings. I usually fancy us to get something against these on an afternoon game as I think their fans can sometimes be a hindrance to them and I don't think they've really been at it after Europa games in the past. That said, they're unbeaten this season in their immediate games following their Europa ties and they look a bit more resolute this year. Home win, 2-0.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends which Newcastle turns up - the battlers who beat Liverpool or the bottler who were humiliated at Palace.

A lot will hinge on whether Sissoko does his impression of Vieria or Jamie McClen.

Wtf is that about Sissoko being like Viera :lol: wasn't Viera more of a Roy Keane enforcer type player? With character and such. Unlike Sissoko...

Did Sissoko come up with that comparison? Sounds like something he'd say.

Wtf is that about Sissoko being like Viera :lol: wasn't Viera more of a Roy Keane enforcer type player? With character and such. Unlike Sissoko...

In his head he thinks he should already be at a CL club. :lol:

He was a leader like Keane but Viera was way better a footballer. As if the Sissoko comparison wasnt enough! :glare:

We've won two in a row down there playing no more than OK. For me this is nowt like going to Arsenal or Liverpool for us. Some canny players, but they're Tottenham and always will be, three in a row with a bit of luck. I think if we show openness and attack from word go we can get a result.

DLLLWDDLWLLLLLLLLDLWDLDWLLLLDLWLDWLLW

Our form this year^ :lol:

So we haven't won 2 in a row all year that's pretty shit considering we're playing Spurs who are unbeaten in their last 14 premiership games this season Edited by trooper

I'm just taking the piss out of a discussion we had on another thread.

They put in a good morale boosting performance last week that shows we're canny when they actually decide to play so I fully expect them to let us down completely and sit on the pitch as Spurs walk all over them.

I'm hoping for a lacklustre spurs, a tired spurs and an apathetic crowd expecting a walkover. That coupled with a good performance and a rub of the green can quite easily see us getting a win here. I just don't see it on this occasion, though. :lol:

I'm hoping for a lacklustre spurs, a tired spurs and an apathetic crowd expecting a walkover. That coupled with a good performance and a rub of the green can quite easily see us getting a win here. I just don't see it on this occasion, though. :lol:

KTF ;):nufc: