Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United

Howmanheyman

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would expect their 3 behind Kane to cause our fullbacks and central midfield a lot of trouble. I think we could bother them on the break especially down either side, Rose isn't a LB and Walker despite playing ok can't defend.

I have always hated Spurs, the fact our misses' old man is a spurs fan doesn't help. Narrow win either way for me, probably lose.

Before last week's game against Liverpool, when the club and fans were at our lowest point I posted this and we won. I shall post it again. :P

Oh my Geordie friends...fear not! I have a cure for all that ills NUFC. Gather round, gather round.

Do you suffer from rheumatism, lumbago, acute chronic sciatica? Well, I represent the only company that makes the genuine article, an Elixir that cures headaches, neuralgia, earache, toothaches, backaches, swellings, sprains, sore chests, anxieties and ravaged nerves. Dislocations, cuts and bruises, and, it adds vitality and vigor to the healthy man, or woman.

Edited by LooneyToony

Jesus Mitovic seems to have pissed of McLaren, as well as Perez.

I think he wants more experience and leadership on the pitch since its something we've clearly lacked, drop perez and mitro and bringing 30 year old cisse in and former ajax captain de jong does make sense

Need wijnaldum in the middle, putting him out on the left just stops him dictating play like he can do.

Aye, starting Cisse is a waste as well as possession just breaks down anytime the ball goes to him.