Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United

Howmanheyman

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a couple of results! Only saw the last ten minutes as was driving back from Wales. Good run of games coming up now to see if we can keep this going. I'm pleased for McClren. I reckon he's a decent coach but it looked like he was going to have a job motivating these players - glad he was able to get a response from them.

But look at the common denominator. The winnable matches where Mitro didn't leave the bench and Perez either didn't start or didn't play at all. Last week was an "oops we won" moment and everyone knows it.

That said.... We may be looking down at Chelsea in the table tomorrow evening :lol:

Being the best shite out of a parcel of shite is still shite though....don't get me wrong, am as chuffed as nuts tonight but we're below average in a piss poor league at the moment.

You all can thank my hairy superstitious arse for the club's current win streak! :thumbup:

Before last week's game against Liverpool, when the club and fans were at our lowest point I posted this and we won. I shall post it again. :P

Oh my Geordie friends...fear not! I have a cure for all that ills NUFC. Gather round, gather round.

Do you suffer from rheumatism, lumbago, acute chronic sciatica? Well, I represent the only company that makes the genuine article, an Elixir that cures headaches, neuralgia, earache, toothaches, backaches, swellings, sprains, sore chests, anxieties and ravaged nerves. Dislocations, cuts and bruises, and, it adds vitality and vigor to the healthy man, or woman.

They were poor in the first half but played a lot more positive second half and looked dangerous on the break. Mitro contributed more in the first 5 minutes of coming on than Cisse has done all season. The feeling of an injury time winner is absolutely priceless !

I'd start Perez and Mitro against Villa.

Both of them were deservedly dropped when they were, they'd went off the boil for a couple of weeks.

Can't say I agree with that. Perez scored the winner against Bournemouth and aye they both were poor against Leicester but so were the other 9 on the pitch, then Perez helped spark the win over Liverpool. Mitrovic I can understand a little more but I still don't see the value in playing Cisse and we didn't get much joy against Liverpool with Cisse up there on his own until Perez came on and Wijnaldum moved centrally.

I'm happy to give McClaren credit for making the subs but they both should start against Villa.

Can't say I agree with that. Perez scored the winner against Bournemouth and aye they both were poor against Leicester but so were the other 9 on the pitch, then Perez helped spark the win over Liverpool. Mitrovic I can understand a little more but I still don't see the value in playing Cisse and we didn't get much joy against Liverpool with Cisse up there on his own until Perez came on and Wijnaldum moved centrally.

I'm happy to give McClaren credit for making the subs but they both should start against Villa.

Speaking of not seeing the value; de Jong offers fuck all,