Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United

Howmanheyman

I'm surprised winjy doesn't get more stick. Spends long periods doing nowt.

As for the forwards, criticism is too harsh given we never create anything.

He's out of position and has Paul Dummett behind him who just howks it forward anytime he gets the ball. Last match against Liverpool he done nowt until he was moved more centrally (or at least drifted there out of frustration) and he 'scored' two (I know one was given as an own goal), compare that to Cisse who is playing in his position and doing absolutely nowt anytime he does get the ball.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in the last 160 minutes of football we've had 1 shot on target.

(it's probably longer than that btw can't remember when our 2nd shot on target come against Palace).

Just had a quick look and we've had 5 shots on target in the last 5 games (including so far today in that) it's a big problem this like.

Edited by Howay

Still don't understand how McClaren got this job. Perez has shown more heart and effort than anyone and should be starting every game. Glad to see someone convinced him to put Mitro in. Don't know why he's been in seclusion these past few matches as Cisse is shit. McClaren's ineptitude infuriates me.