Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United

Howmanheyman

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd much rather see us play Perez or Mitrovic over Cisse, if we're going to try and whip in crosses Mitro is the better option as Cisse tends to make a looping run towards the far post on the opposite side of his marker making it really difficult for the crosser to get him the ball and if we're trying to pass it through the middle Cisse cant tramp a bag of cement so he isn't much good in that option. I understand the experience argument to a degree but the bloke seems a bit of a knacker and doesn't seem to do much leading anyway.

That Alli's spent half the game rolling about the ground.

I've got Townsend commentating and what a bellend the bloke is when Alli tripped Mbemba over early on he goes "in fact Mbemba did actually come across the front of Alli" he did aye so that excuses Alli having a look and lifting his foot up to trip Mbemba up? the sly little fucker.

Same problems over and over again like, having Colback and Anita as a midfield pairing is a massive disadvantage then having De Jong ahead of them staying completely immobile means a massive disconnect in the centre of the park. Cisse is a waste of space up top, I know the ball rarely reaches him but when it does the play immediately breaks down due to his horrific control and poor decision making. Wijnaldum needs to be behind the striker for me, try De Jong in Colback's place or drop him as it's just not worth having a disconnect in midfield for his leadership.

If there's no change at half time we're asking for another spanking

Fully agree, we weren't in that half at all so if he thinks he can set up the same way with the same players and get a different result he's off his rocker.