Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United

Howmanheyman

I think he wants more experience and leadership on the pitch since its something we've clearly lacked, drop perez and mitro and bringing 30 year old cisse in and former ajax captain de jong does make sense

Oh does it?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perez and Mitro come on and we win, paying attention McClaren?

If McClaren thinks about not trotting these two out for the remainder of the season, someone needs to kick him square in the jewels. I may fly over and do it myself.

2 great substitutions from an astute manager...

Should have had them on from the start man. Playing Cisse is a waste of time and De Jong's complete lack of movement creates a big disconnect in midfield.

We won, I don't give a shit what could have happened, the game would've been totally different had he started them.

Maybe we'd have won 5-0, but maybe they would.

But what actually happened was, he made 2 substitutions, they both then scored and we won 2-1 and people are using the subs he chose to make (which proved to be exactly the right moves) a a stick to beat him with.

If McClaren thinks about not trotting these two out for the remainder of the season, someone needs to kick him square in the jewels. I may fly over and do it myself.

Wait a minute, they were the difference today fair one but they both deserved to be dropped when they were. Short term memory loss is chronic round here :lol:

If we can beat Villa then Ashley's shit kickers will be putting together a tidy little run..we're showing fight and bottle. It goes a long way.

Talk about a birthday present........I can't fucking believe we won!!

When they scored I thought it was all over.......if it hadn't been for Elliott it would have been.

Did you see Ashley all exited, hugging his puppet. Wasn't he a Spurs supporter?

Talk about a birthday present........I can't fucking believe we won!!

When they scored I thought it was all over.......if it hadn't been for Elliott it would have been.

Did you see Ashley all exited, hugging his puppet. Wasn't he a Spurs supporter?

Happy birthday.

Wait a minute, they were the difference today fair one but they both deserved to be dropped when they were. Short term memory loss is chronic round here :lol:

If we can beat Villa then Ashley's shit kickers will be putting together a tidy little run..we're showing fight and bottle. It goes a long way.

But look at the common denominator. The winnable matches where Mitro didn't leave the bench and Perez either didn't start or didn't play at all. Last week was an "oops we won" moment and everyone knows it.

That said.... We may be looking down at Chelsea in the table tomorrow evening :lol:

Should have had them on from the start man. Playing Cisse is a waste of time and De Jong's complete lack of movement creates a big disconnect in midfield.

Both of them were deservedly dropped when they were, they'd went off the boil for a couple of weeks.