Newcastle United v Aston Villa (19/12/15 17:30 ko Sky)

Haydnator

Can easily see us losing. It is the sort of game we lose. Villa are the worst team in the league right now but we get poor results against this sort of side. For example, the holders of the prize for the worst team in Premier League history is Derby County in 2007-08 who were relegated with 11 points. They took 4 of those points from us.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can easily see us losing. It is the sort of game we lose. Villa are the worst team in the league right now but we get poor results against this sort of side. For example, the holders of the prize for the worst team in Premier League history is Derby County in 2007-08 who were relegated with 11 points. They took 4 of those points from us.

:lol:

Allardyce setting us up not to lose against the worst team in PL history. And losing. :lol:

See this is why I really hope he takes the tramps down. You get morons like Merson saying they can't see any way he can take them down because he'll just set up with ten men behind the ball just to make sure he grinds out the results. He tried that with us against the worst team this leagues ever seen and we got beat. These pundits blame us fans too for him not succeeding here. The mans a fucking charlatan and I want to see him relegated much more than those inbred fucks..

Plus Ashley made the decision and it's difficult to believe he was influenced much by the fans. Same goes with Pardew, he wanted rid for ages before he left as their relationship had broken down but he wasn't willing to pay compensation and sack him unless the league position was perilous. Then along comes the opportunity he'd been waiting for with Palace and the pundits all put his departure down to (rightly) disgruntled fans.

See this is why I really hope he takes the tramps down. You get morons like Merson saying they can't see any way he can take them down because he'll just set up with ten men behind the ball just to make sure he grinds out the results. He tried that with us against the worst team this leagues ever seen and we got beat. These pundits blame us fans too for him not succeeding here. The mans a fucking charlatan and I want to see him relegated much more than those inbred fucks..

Hallelujah & amen to that!

Prince William, David Cameron, Nigel Kennedy and Ozzy Osborne apparently. Sums them up perfectly!

Ozzy and the rest of the band grew up in Aston but in his admittedly ghosted autobiography there is no mention of football at all.

Might be a latter day PR thing but I don't think he was a boyhood fan.

I don't think words could describe how much I hate Villa. Their fans are complete cunts, I'm yet to meet a canny one. Even if I try to put the 2009 relegation mockery to one side I can't find anything likeable about that club or its fans. The only thing they have to go on about is that European cup win in the 80s or whenever it was. Their fans still take foil European cups to home games ffs. The famous people associated with Villa as well, all of them detestable bell ends. I put them second to the mackems in terms of hatred.

Edited by Haydnator

"It's funny how a few results change peoples mindset. Is this not the same Toon side that got gubbed by Leicester and Palace with Steve only having "two games to save his job"?

Against Liverpool they got a deflected goal and then the linesman somehow contrived to disallow a perfectly good Liverpool goal. Versus Spurs they once again got the luck of the green with a massive mistake by the spurs keeper at the end...so lets not act like they've suddenly become Beyern overnight.

Did you know that they've actually let in a goal more than us this season? Defensively they can be naive beyond comprehension.

But anyway this game is clearly vital!!..i hate that's it's on at 5:30 just to heighten the tension but i guess that's the way it is. If results go our way and Sunderland, Norwich and Bournemouth slip up then as much as a win is important not losing is also crucial...simply closing the gap, in any way possible, would be a much needed consolation because remember the target has to be to get to the window as close as possible to 17th spot, then we can add some quality and hopefully push on."

:spit:

Anyone fancy brummyifying that?

Reegardloos, Eets tha mowst brumoy fing oyve iver rid, y'now.

Fuck 'em and their beigeness.

The fact that most of them believe that they have a chance of getting to safety is just :lol:

They are down in my book and unless the mackems can conjure something up from their horrendous fixtures this month then they'll be cut adrift too.

And we play these on the penultimate weekend of the season at Villa Park. We could relegate them...

Edited by Haydnator

I think people are expecting miracles. Under Carver we went so far backwards theres no way we're going to instantly bounce back on a manager change. We'll win this one, they are turning a corner. Once they are consistent playing basic passing football, then I hope Steve will move away from 2 DFMs every game. In my view he hasn't the squad to do anything else and they can't even get the basics right some of the time.

I think people are expecting miracles. Under Carver we went so far backwards theres no way we're going to instantly bounce back on a manager change. We'll win this one, they are turning a corner. Once they are consistent playing basic passing football, then I hope Steve will move away from 2 DFMs every game. In my view he hasn't the squad to do anything else and they can't even get the basics right some of the time.

Which miracles are expected?

Well I believe in miracles. Since you came on this board. You sexy thing. (You sexy thing, you).

End of.

How about just "NEVER COME BACK YOU BORING CUNTS".

Succinct, sassy, inoffensive.

"Literally nobody is going to miss you, you most vanilla of clubs"

Not pithy, but accurate.