Newcastle United v Aston Villa (19/12/15 17:30 ko Sky)

Haydnator

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do these people manage to turn up on television?

Would be great to see Villa go down for the way they acted when we did if nothing else. Its a dull club with dull fans in a dull stadium in which a dull team plays. Noone will even notice when they disappear.

Be mint if they go down like. I'll be digging out some Vera Lynns. Apparently the most least points any team has had in the PL after this amount of games and survived is 9. They're on 6. Also 8 points from safety, the worst goal difference in the league and averaging less than 0.5 points per game. Away win

:lol:

To be honest that's where my money is going.

Who survived on 9 points at this stage? Was it West Brom?

:lol:

To be honest that's where my money is going.

Who survived on 9 points at this stage? Was it West Brom?

It was Sunderland (2013-14), Wigan (2007-08) and Coventry (1995-96) apparently from an article on the beeb. Not sure if anyone's stayed up from Villa's position in the top flight as that's just PL stats.

Spot on, they've looked good in basically all the games against big sides (including the first half against Man City) the problem has been they've not bothered going onto the pitch against lower sides. If they can go out and pull off a comfortable 2-0 win it'd go a long way towards making people feel more comfortable.

You're dead right there. Winning the odd game no one gives you a chance in isn't turning a corner, becoming a team that is expected to win games and winning most of them is. This is a massive game for them so you have to expect them to be up for it (even if their own fans dont) so we need the same attitude that we've shown in the last two games or else I foresee another clusterfuck.

We're at villa park on Saturday 7th may, second last game of the season :lol:

Am likely to be somewhere on the great ocean road in southern Australia :(

Been to both those places ;)

Wtf you going to Victoria in their winter for btw?

David Cameron supports West Ham

I got that from an article in a brummie paper. I think it said a family member was a former chairman or something. They must have just been claiming him on that basis. Imagine trying to claim Cameron as one of your own when he's not!

I got that from an article in a brummie paper. I think it said a family member was a former chairman or something. They must have just been claiming him on that basis. Imagine trying to claim Cameron as one of your own when he's not!

He claims to support Villa but he fucked up during the election campaign and said West Ham by mistake. His face was a picture

Fucking hell. Imagine him wantimg to claim to be a villa fan. That's worse than them trying to claim him!

He got interviewed by Dermot Murnaghan following on from his gaffe. He didn't know what year Villa won the European Cup, what the score was or who scored. Also emerged he'd said in Parliament in 2001 that he didn't like football :lol:

We're at villa park on Saturday 7th may, second last game of the season :lol:

Am likely to be somewhere on the great ocean road in southern Australia :(

They'll be well down by then at this rate, it would be a shame we couldn't relegate them.