Kathy Secker

catmag

He used to get plenty of stick in the ground as well whenever he was spotted.

33220e9ba5f7f594cd248131af81e83c.jpg

21d900ce3db451c3a1d9299e0e946c3c.jpg

He was shit, nobody liked him, most thought he was a mackem, (he was 100% up boro's/Slaven's arsenal IMO), but I really don't remember songs being regularly aired about him, fair enough, if he was spotted on a rare occasion, like I mentioned, the only time I remember him getting stick was at Ayresome Park when about 20 mins after the game had finished he walked across the pitch with Jack Charlton to loads of boos from the travelling support who were held back and I think half of them were for Jack. I didn't read that from any forums by the way. ;)

He was shit, nobody liked him, most thought he was a mackem, (he was 100% up boro's/Slaven's arsenal IMO), but I really don't remember songs being regularly aired about him, fair enough, if he was spotted on a rare occasion, like I mentioned, the only time I remember him getting stick was at Ayresome Park when about 20 mins after the game had finished he walked across the pitch with Jack Charlton to loads of boos from the travelling support who were held back and I think half of them were for Jack. I didn't read that from any forums by the way. ;)

You can remember one game where he got stick and that was away.

He used to get stick regularly at SJP.

It's not debatable, it's history :lol:

Ask an older relative if you still don't believe me ;)

Edited by Christmas Tree

David Burton was the main Tyne Tees man when I was younger, Tames was his Junior so you can fuck off with 'ask someone older' :lol:

I know he got stick, I'm saying I don't remember much actual chanting about him if he was hidden from view whereas on the very rare occasion we'd be live on motd you knew there'd be a song about Jimmy Hill.

David Burton was the main Tyne Tees man when I was younger, Tames was his Junior so you can fuck off with 'ask someone older' :lol:

I know he got stick, I'm saying I don't remember much actual chanting about him if he was hidden from view whereas on the very rare occasion we'd be live on motd you knew there'd be a song about Jimmy Hill.

So you've gone from asking when he got stick, to remembering he once got stick at an away game, to now knowing he got stick but not remembering any actual chanting. :lol: :lol:

Bigger than the tax credits uturn ;)

I'm only joking with you, but he was fairly hated at the time and got regular abuse whenever present.

He used to get shit loads of abuse at SJP.

Ah, thought you meant in the ground. I'll bow to your superior trudging. ;)

Clarification occurred here, CT.

He used to get plenty of stick in the ground as well whenever he was spotted.

33220e9ba5f7f594cd248131af81e83c.jpg

21d900ce3db451c3a1d9299e0e946c3c.jpg

So you've gone from asking when he got stick, to remembering he once got stick at an away game, to now knowing he got stick but not remembering any actual chanting. :lol: :lol:

Bigger than the tax credits uturn ;)

I'm only joking with you, but he was fairly hated at the time and got regular abuse whenever present.

:lol: :lol:

I know he wasn't liked and slagged off, I and most fans at the time used to regularly moan about him in conversation. I also know when he got sang at a ground, no doubt he got stick when spotted but that's not how I took your initial post which I thought implied he was chanted at regularly. I'll start again now that this has hopefully sunk in. As someone who actually went to a canny few games when De Courcy was at tyne tees, I can only remember the crowd en-masse having a go at him once. Maybe they did at one of the games when I wasn't there but these things would've been mentioned so you'd usually still find out about it from someone else who was there. I hope that's clear, now.

As for a u turn on tax credits? I believe the u turn was George's when the Lords told him to think again.

a0bf7bea98c57cc9b2e7da2b290bcb87.jpg

Pass, I've no idea what this implies.

Tell you what, I've given a Roger Tames genuine chanting memory from a game I was at. Can you do the same? Just out of interest? Who were we playing? Anything interesting or memorable happen from that game? No googling, though.

Pass, I've no idea what this implies.

Tell you what, I've given a Roger Tames genuine chanting memory from a game I was at. Can you do the same? Just out of interest? Who were we playing? Anything interesting or memorable happen from that game? No googling, though.

I did, in my first post on Roger :lol:

I probably ate a pie ;)

Not quite.

:lol:

My first comment on here is mentioning how he used to get lots of abuse at SJP.

You seem to have no recollection of this.

Maybe you were one of these kids who supported Man U / Arsenal and then jumped on the bandwagon in later life?

Safety wink ---> ;)

Maybe you were one of these kids who supported Man U / Arsenal and then jumped on the bandwagon in later life?

Safety wink ---> ;)

john-lennon-o.gif

"All we are saying, is give peace a chance us an actual anecdote from a game where this happened."

Safety wink ---> ;)

Most glory hunting kids I knew supported Liverpool, Everton and Spurs.