Mourinho sacked

Alex

Ancelotti has supposedly agreed to take over Bayern at the end of the season when Pep lets his contract run out.

Ancelotti in til the end of the season when him and Pep swap clubs? :razz:

:lol: typical they've got sunderland next. Exactly the kind of situation that Sam Allardyce will be able to take advantage of.

sunderland are shit, but they'll be set up to frustrate a Chelsea team which now doesn't even have the polarising personality of Jose Mourinho.

Word seems to be that they'll have someone in place by the weekend. Regardless I think you'll see an improved attitude from their players.

Aye I actually think it's awful timing for the mackems, the Chelsea players might actually bother their arses in the match.

I'm gutted Mourinho is gone as it was great watching them be so poor, I wont miss his shit patter though.

Aye I actually think it's awful timing for the mackems, the Chelsea players might actually bother their arses in the match.

I'm gutted Mourinho is gone as it was great watching them be so poor, I wont miss his shit patter though.

Aye some of the stuff he's been coming out with, particularly this season, has been terrible. I used to like him but I've gone right off him since he went back to Chelski. Still think he's a great manager and I'll be interested to see if he can succeed again. I'm sure there'll be no shortage of takers for him.

Only seems to last 3-4 years at clubs before he (at least recently) falls out with players, his methods clearly work just don't seem sustainable due to whatever goes on behind the scenes. The inevitable rumours linking him to Manchester United have started, along with ones that Hiddink is coming in at Chelsea until the end of the season. Whoever it is that does come in I can't see them making the top 4 this season.

"You're not a big club if you don't have contingency plans for situations like this."

Chelsea Technical director Michael Emenalo.

"People have asked us whether we had a contingency plan in the background [after Pardew got permission to walk]. We didnt."

Lee Charnley

"You're not a normal human being if you don't have contingency plans for situations like this."

Chelsea Technical director Michael Emenalo.

"People have asked us whether we had a contingency plan in the background [after Pardew got permission to walk]. I want my mummy, the fat man keeps shouting at me."

Lee Charnley

FTFY

:lol: Probably grew up saying football was for the poor, utter embarrassment.

I see Jeremy Clarkson piped up about it as well, apparently a Chelsea fan, from Donny and used to remark about how shit football was compared to rugby :lol:.