Newcastle United v Everton

Howmanheyman

They're a funny team, Everton, I'd say they'll have too much for us and am not looking forward to Lukaku v Coloccini but the Christmas period can throw up some strange results. Let's hope Santa is kind to us.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope not, but I can see us losing this one. I can see us back in the bottom 3 if Swansea pulls off a win and we do lose.

I hope McClaren exhibits some smarts and puts the right players out there. I'd be inclined to put Tiote out there instead of Anita, stay with DeJong, and start either Perez or Mitrovic.

Elliott

Janmaat Mbemba Colo Mbutu

Tiote Colback

Sissoko DeJong Gini

Mitrovic

Cant predict results anywhere in this league at the moment. Im hoping the intensity and commitment that has been there during the last 3 games is maintained. If that happens we're in with a decent chance.

If this was at goodison it would be a nailed on defeat. By the same token, it's a boxing day early evening kick off in front of our (hopefully) pissed up fans and this gives us a better chance.

Everton have got their best team in decades but are mid table in a piss poor league this season because their beautifully spoken and media friendly manager is about as good as Pardew, but gets good press due to being good at interviews. We don't know what sort of team will turn up for any given game, were the scizophrenics of the league. We're in with a good chance of getting a result iyam, they're often less than the sum of their parts, we can be more.Sometimes :huh:

Everton have got their best team in decades but are mid table in a piss poor league this season because their beautifully spoken and media friendly manager is about as good as Pardew, but gets good press due to being good at interviews. We don't know what sort of team will turn up for any given game, were the scizophrenics of the league. We're in with a good chance of getting a result iyam, they're often less than the sum of their parts, we can be more.Sometimes :huh:

Are you mincepie?

Are you mincepie?

Are you mincepie in disguise?

Are you mi-i-incepie in disguise?

;)

Agree with them underperforming, I may be wrong but I think they've shuffled the pack a bit through injuries but I take on board the fact they should be doing better. I think the fact it's a home boxing day game plus their inconsistencies gives us our best chance, trouble is, if their better players click then they've just got too much for us, despite being 'pound for pound' a weaker club off the pitch. Maybe we should try to be as strong as we can on the pitch and try to grow that way, Mr Charnley/Ashley?

I posted this prior to the Liverpool and Spurs game...both victories. I shall post it again.

Oh my Geordie friends...fear not! I have a cure for all that ills NUFC. Gather round, gather round.

Do you suffer from rheumatism, lumbago, acute chronic sciatica? Well, I represent the only company that makes the genuine article, an Elixir that cures headaches, neuralgia, earache, toothaches, backaches, swellings, sprains, sore chests, anxieties and ravaged nerves. Dislocations, cuts and bruises, and, it adds vitality and vigor to the healthy man, or woman.

it's meant to be at halftime apparently which makes no sense considering his family want to record it...

Fucking bollocks. Just sing it the odd time. Halftime? Think that's just people clinging on to excuses tbh. Not the club I grew up supporting by a long, long way.