Newcastle United v Everton

Howmanheyman

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're a disgrace of a club tbh. This is the policy of a way of thinking coming to fruition but not in the way they planned. We're fucked to this bloke goes and takes his paid lackies with him. The support that's left can do one as well.

I spent the first half with the sound off listening to a 90s punk playlist on YouTube. Lasted 8 mins of the 2nd half before Owen's patter forced me to turn the sound off again. They are desperate for an Everton win.

Also Elliot > Krul

Back into the bottom 3 where we belong if we keep putting in woeful performances.

Master stroke by McClaren, putting Thauvin in with 4 minutes left of 90 was absolutely brilliant strategy.

Why McClaren didn't put some fresh legs in I'll never know.

We never looked like winning but we could have if we had netted the chances we had. Bad marks for Mitrovic.

Elliott was brilliant until his last attempt to keep them out. I believed we had the 1 point in the bag which kept us out of the basement.

People have been crying out for Perez & Mitrovic to start ........ it didn't work did it..... DeJong should have started or played some part.

I have serious questions about Brolly-boy's ability as a coach and team selector.