Gemmills half time snack..

Scottish Mag

ABABPROPC.jpg

Did anyone else at the piss up yesterday notice the "snack" Cath brought for Gemmill at half time?

A f*ckin holdall full of chocolate. And tbh we are not just talking a lil bag that the likes of me or Papa could fit into, we are talking a big f*ck off bag that even Geordie Fatty Fish could squeeze into! :(

Greedy bar steward.. :o

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ABABPROPC.jpg

Did anyone else at the piss up yesterday notice the "snack" Cath brought for Gemmill at half time?

A f*ckin holdall full of chocolate.  And tbh we are not just talking a lil bag that the likes of me or Papa could fit into, we are talking a big f*ck off bag that even Geordie Fatty Fish could squeeze into!  :(

Greedy bar steward.. :o

82952[/snapback]

gemmil2pl.jpg

tbh

You meanies!  :(  I brought one bar of Dairy Milk with biscuitty things in for him, and that's all.  :o

82972[/snapback]

i love all those bars, the orangey and minty ones are gorgeous, but the best has to be the Turkish :razz:

Edited by Toonraider

:(

Ritchie, you cheeky little midget! :o

It was 1 (one) bar of chocolate. :razz: It did go down rather nicely at half time though. :rolleyes:

Mind, at the time, Cath was busy stealing pork pies and cheese, crackers and pickled onions off the bloke that sits next to us..... :razz: He brings everybody bait in every week. :rolleyes:

Hey Fatty

:o

83071[/snapback]

I bet you've actually expanded since last we saw you, slim. :(

83079[/snapback]

lost weight bucko... whereas it sounds like you're stocking up for the summer...

Hey Fatty

:razz:

83071[/snapback]

I bet you've actually expanded since last we saw you, slim. :razz:

83079[/snapback]

lost weight bucko... whereas it sounds like you're stocking up for the summer...

83118[/snapback]

I don't know how you dare! :( People can take the mick out of me and that, but you actually ARE a proper big fat bloke these days. With lovely chubby cheeks. :o

Hey Fatty

:rolleyes:

83071[/snapback]

I bet you've actually expanded since last we saw you, slim. :razz:

83079[/snapback]

83118[/snapback]

I don't know how you dare! :( People can take the mick out of me and that, but you actually ARE a proper big fat bloke these days. With lovely chubby cheeks. :o

83233[/snapback]

And as a student as well - just imagine what he'll be like when he's actually working for a living :razz:

Hey Fatty

:rolleyes:

83071[/snapback]

I bet you've actually expanded since last we saw you, slim. :rolleyes:

83079[/snapback]

83118[/snapback]

83233[/snapback]

And as a student as well - just imagine what he'll be like when he's actually working for a living :razz:

83235[/snapback]

Good point. Don't people normally lose weight as students cos they're skint and that? :razz:

no they usually lose weight because of the metabolism of their body at that stage of their life.

I'm 4 years older than most students in my year, that's why I've put on weight.

it's not rocket science mate.

and I dare cos I know I can lose this, you however will forever be a fat ginger robot, because that is what you is. :(