Gemmills half time snack..

Scottish Mag

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no they usually lose weight because of the metabolism of their body at that stage of their life.

I'm 4 years older than most students in my year, that's why I've put on weight.

it's not rocket science mate.

and I dare cos I know I can lose this, you however will forever be a fat ginger robot, because that is what you is. :o

83355[/snapback]

I love the way he tries to rationalise it by blaming it on his metabolism. You're like those fatties that talk about their glands. :(

"It's not MY fault! My metabolism won't play ball - it can't cope with my massive food intake. NO FAIR!"

Mind, at the time, Cath was busy stealing pork pies and cheese, crackers and pickled onions off the bloke that sits next to us..... :(  He brings everybody bait in every week. :o

83006[/snapback]

I think I need to shift along your direction a little.. I got one pitiful starburst off the dude next to me AND it was a crappy green one. :razz:

no they usually lose weight because of the metabolism of their body at that stage of their life.

I'm 4 years older than most students in my year, that's why I've put on weight.

it's not rocket science mate.

and I dare cos I know I can lose this, you however will forever be a fat ginger robot, because that is what you is. :o

83355[/snapback]

pufferfish9jy.jpg

tbqph :(

So far we've had "it's my metabolism, it's slower than everybody else's because of my age" and "anyway.....I can lose this weight! I'm sure I can. You can't!" from you. Now I would have thought a second year psychology student would have been able to see that that's got DENIAL written all over it.

So far we've had "it's my metabolism, it's slower than everybody else's because of my age" and "anyway.....I can lose this weight!  I'm sure I can.  You can't!" from you.  Now I would have thought a second year psychology student would have been able to see that that's got DENIAL written all over it.

84032[/snapback]

You'd have to write it a lot of times tbh.

I think you're just upset cos I'm the only one who can challenge you for "FAT BASTARD OF THE BOARD" title.

and I am losing the wieght mucker, it's called self discipline, something you're lacking going by the size of you right forearm :huh:

I think you're just upset cos I'm the only one who can challenge you for "FAT BASTARD OF THE BOARD" title.

and I am losing the wieght mucker, it's called self discipline, something you're lacking going by the size of you right forearm :huh:

84037[/snapback]

Challenge? Listen mate, I concede. You are the fattest man posting on this board bar none. Enjoy it! :search:

84037[/snapback]

Challenge? Listen mate, I concede. You are the fattest man posting on this board bar none. Enjoy it! :search:

84043[/snapback]

Seething tbh

:o