Lemmy..... Yes Gemmill.

Monkeys Fist

RIP

Probably just the way my brain works but they haven't released his cause of death yet. Seems quick to pass away 3 days after a cancer diagnosis. I wonder if he took his own life?

Regardless, one less rock legend in the world to compete with the likes of Kanye West/Coldplay etc. All the soft shites who fancy themselves as rock stars

RIP

Probably just the way my brain works but they haven't released his cause of death yet. Seems quick to pass away 3 days after a cancer diagnosis. I wonder if he took his own life?

Regardless, one less rock legend in the world to compete with the likes of Kanye West/Coldplay etc. All the soft shites who fancy themselves as rock stars

columbo-main-pic.jpg

"There's just something bothering me, probably just the way my brain works but they haven't released his cause of death yet. Seems quick to pass away 3 days after a cancer diagnosis. I wonder if he took his own life?"

(You could well be right, RIP in any case).

Might have been a suicide but anecdotally when I was about 14 a kid we used to play football with was diagnosed with stomach cancer and lined up for treatment but then just died suddenly - I think there was an element of surrendering to it which might be more of a thing if you're 70.

Pancreatic cancer fucks you in a matter of days doesn't it? He doesn't strike me as the type of bloke that would have been in line for an early diagnosis of anything either - he probably only went to the doctor when it was obvious that something was very, very wrong.

Pancreatic cancer fucks you in a matter of days doesn't it? He doesn't strike me as the type of bloke that would have been in line for an early diagnosis of anything either - he probably only went to the doctor when it was obvious that something was very, very wrong.

I would go with this,

My mother had it and it fucked her big style. However one big thing Pancreatic cancer is a large % of people go jaudance with it. Soemone like him would find that hard to hide!