Arsenal vs Newcastle United

Haydnator

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McClaren;

"We dominated the game, created chances but haven't scored. Spirit and effort was fantastic. As good a performance as we've had all season - controlled the game, plenty of agression and composure. Disappointed to have lost the game"

Refusing to answer the question when asked if we are buying a centre-forward, when clearly we need one.

I usually couldn't give a fuck lately which is why I rarely comment in match threads any more. But today (probably due to too much red wine), I'm fucking seething.

We have a team of absolute wankers who mostly do not give a fuck. They will pick up their millions and hope for warmer climes.

I'd probably keep Elliott, memba, and Sissoko. These fuckers at least seem to try. The rest get by on social media love in from clueless fans.

Mitrovic can't hit a barn door.

Perez has the odd good five minutes in 90

Collocini, Dummett, Colback and Tiote should be playing for Blyth Spartans.

Janmat can't defend and his delivery has been shit.

And Giny (four goal wonder match aside) is shite and has the heart of a pea.

A bunch of fucking Dannys who mostly arnt fit to wear the shirt. Sell the fucking lot on the cheap in January.

Sleep it off, CT.

I usually couldn't give a fuck lately which is why I rarely comment in match threads any more. But today (probably due to too much red wine), I'm fucking seething.

We have a team of absolute wankers who mostly do not give a fuck. They will pick up their millions and hope for warmer climes.

I'd probably keep Elliott, memba, and Sissoko. These fuckers at least seem to try. The rest get by on social media love in from clueless fans.

Mitrovic can't hit a barn door.

Perez has the odd good five minutes in 90

Collocini, Dummett, Colback and Tiote should be playing for Blyth Spartans.

Janmat can't defend and his delivery has been shit.

And Giny (four goal wonder match aside) is shite and has the heart of a pea.

A bunch of fucking Dannys who mostly arnt fit to wear the shirt. Sell the fucking lot on the cheap in January.

I mean, so many of these comments are things others have said about players like Marveaux, who you have habitually defended :lol:

That said you're not wrong - every time we play well against a good team it proves how little any of these players care about the club (as the performance doesn't hold against anyone outside the top 6).

Mitrovic has got everything. Except the ability to actually score goals

I think you're being generous there. He has got lot's of potential but his movement off the ball is crap, as is his finishing. He did hold the ball up very well though but he is not the striker to keep us up.

I thought Tiote had a good game today, looked like the Tiote of old.

Actually, everyone played well today but these are not the results that will get us relegated, we've played well against the top teams this season. It's the performances against West Brom, West Ham, Everton, Villa, Sunderland, Swansea, Leicester and Bournemouth that will see us relegated.

Les Ferdinand was 22 when he scored his first top-flight goal, as was Ian Wright. Vardy was 27. Mitrovic is 21. I'm sure it'll all click into place soon, just as it will with some of our other young players.

But we need players for the here & now, which hopefully we get this window.

Les Ferdinand was 22 when he scored his first top-flight goal, as was Ian Wright. Vardy was 27. Mitrovic is 21. I'm sure it'll all click into place soon, just as it will with some of our other young players.

But we need players for the here & now, which hopefully we get this window.

I agree we need proven experienced premiership players. But to enable that to happen to happen Ashley will have to go against his transfer policy. If we do anything this window just expect a couple of cut price young Johnny Foreigners

I agree we need proven experienced premiership players. But to enable that to happen to happen Ashley will have to go against his transfer policy. If we do anything this window just expect a couple of cut price young Johnny Foreigners

Never realised so many foreigners were called 'Johnny', what, Major?

With the Makems picking up 3 points yesterday this could get serious pretty quickly. Our only saving grace was Swansea got no points we are just about at that point were we have to look at other teams around us doing worse than ourselves. Oh & our goal difference isn't doing us any favours either

Looks like it's two from us, makems, Swansea, Bournemouth, Norwich. Odds aren't looking good at all.

I'd say it's 1 from us, Bournemouth, Norwich and Swansea. Sunderland are fucked and haven't the existing squad, the pull to attract new players, nor the dynamic manager that'd turn draws & losses into wins with a cavalier approach.

I think Swansea are better off than us to drag themselves clear with the players they have and the bounce a new manager will give them, but injuries to key players could see them struggle and if the new man is more Di Canio than De Boer they're bang in trouble.

I think we've been unfortunate in the past few games, we were definitely worth a point in all and maybe more vs Everton? That said, we need to get to a place where we're value for our win and luck doesn't come into it. I think while everyone is calling for a new striker, (and if Cisse is out for a while it makes sense), I think the priority is a quality central midfielder; one who'll help win, keep and use the ball. We're not creating loads of chances and our young striker needs more opportunities. I can't believe people are already writing Mitrovic off, he's just a bairn and he's being expected to lead the line for a relegation fighting side of misfiring internationals.

Still think we'll get ourselves out of it. I think we've enough quality in the side and enough pull to attract better players than those around us. 36pts has meant safety, on average, for the past decade in the Premier league, and I believe this squad of players (plus a few additions) is capable of getting the 1.06PpG needed to get to that modest target.

Mitrovic will click on the last game of the season, just as we are relegated. Then he will ask for a transfer.

Aye, because that will make him attractive to all the top sides