Arsenal vs Newcastle United

Haydnator

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent start. Dummet once again the weak link. I groan whenever he gets the ball as he always either punts it to no one or passes it backwards. Perez isn't offering him much protection but has looked lively going forward. Good to see Wijnaldum playing through the middle. He had to change something

Edited by Dr Gloom

Fucking bullshit, that's his third foul in ten minutes and warranted a yellow regardless of the others. Tiote or Mitrovic would have been carded in a heartbeat, your guess is as good as mine as to what colour it would have been.

Perez has to cover Dummett more. And, fair play to the Arsenal fans regarding Pav. Really classy touch.

I think it's purely inexperience as opposed to lack of effort there, but Dummett needs help at the best of times so it's a worry.

Professional foul that one. He knew what he was doing as they had numbers over in the break

Yeah given how high we had committed it was an informed decision to give the free kick and cop the card there.

After the first 15 I did not expect the game to. Turn the way it did. Widjnaldum is I suppose unsurprisingly working well through the middle.