Guns 'N ' Roses Reunion set for 2016

trooper

I hear what your saying but the fact that these 2 guys have agreed to play on the same stage together is nothing short of a miracle. I saw them just starting out in 1987 for £5 on a wet November night here at Newcastle City Hall they only had downstairs open the balcony was closed. You could tell they were going to be something special. By the time the played back in the region at Gateshead Stadium they were the biggest band on the planet. I never really thought much of the band once Slash left as by then it became the Axl Rose Band. But I suppose deep down a part of me has always hoped they'd play together again it was a wild ride the first time I expect it being a lot tamer this time.

I think they were half an hour late at the old Wembley stadium in 91 but on the use your illusion US tour Axl would stroll up 3 or 4 hours late totally unacceptable. How they managed to keep the audiences contained I don't know I remember an interview with Skid Rows Sebastian Bach who said their upport slot was anything from half an hour to 2 hours depending on how Axl felt. One night when Rose turned up 4 hours late & the crowd were ready to smash the place up Rose came strolling in "were have you been dude" Bach said Rose replied straight faced "watching basketball & taking a shower" grabbed his mic strolled onto the stage & blew the roof of the arena.

:lol:

We've all got our own tastes of music, but I love whenever a guns and roses fan or the like get a slightly less than enthusiastic response from a non-fan, the non-fan is suddenly a No direction/jls/Justin beiber fan. :lol:

:lol:

We've all got our own tastes of music, but I love whenever a guns and roses fan or the like get a slightly less than enthusiastic response from a non-fan, the non-fan is suddenly a No direction/jls/Justin beiber fan. :lol:

I understand that mate but if he's not bothered why comment that's when I get slightly fucked off