Watford v Newcastle / FA Cup / 9th Jan / 3pm

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting the next match thread as Haydnator is a jinx.

Probably is the case tbh. I brought the Liverpool win though, the most unexpected result of our season, so not a complete jinx.

Will there be streams for this? Either online or on Kodi?

Edited by Haydnator

This is what I would like to see start.

Darlow (he needs a confidence boost after his faux pas)

Janmaat Mbemba Colo Mbabu (he needs the opportunity to show he's better than Dummett)

Tiote

Sissoko Wijnaldum Thauvin (he needs to be given a chance after his impressive cameo appearances)

DeJong (he will get better if given playing time instead of bench time)

Mitrovic (he needs the experience)

I think Sissoko is being played out of position but he seems to have a good passing relationship with Janmaat down that right side.

I think Perez needs to be jolted a bit, he has a habit of becoming anonymous during games sparked with flashes of brilliance.

With where we sit in the Premier League I wouldn't be too bothered if we went out. Saying that I wouldn't be surprised if Watford field a weakened team and we pull off a result.

3-0 Watford / 1-0 Toon

With where we sit in the Premier League I wouldn't be too bothered if we went out. Saying that I wouldn't be surprised if Watford field a weakened team and we pull off a result.

3-0 Watford / 1-0 Toon

Knowing our luck, we'd sneak past a weakened Watford only to be greeted by someone like Man United in the next round.

FOL

Knowing our luck, we'd sneak past a weakened Watford only to be greeted by someone like Man United in the next round.

FOL

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

It's a sad state of affairs but not having the distraction of cup games right now would serve us well considering our current predicament. Don't get me wrong I'm extremely fond of the FA Cup but it's a competition we could do without at this present moment.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

It's a sad state of affairs but not having the distraction of cup games right now would serve us well considering our current predicament. Don't get me wrong I'm extremely fond of the FA Cup but it's a competition we could do without at this present moment.

Plot twist. What if the club wanted you to feel this way every year?

Probably is the case tbh. I brought the Liverpool win though, the most unexpected result of our season, so not a complete jinx.

Will there be streams for this? Either online or on Kodi?

There were a few last round, saying this is an all premier league affair there's a good chance there will be.

Fuck me, judging by this thread we're all super charged for this match!!

Hard to care about the club if the club doesn't care about the club.