Luque yesterday

LeazesMag

utter shite. Shambolic. 9.5m quid for a player, who may as well have stayed in the dressing room like Marcelino did.

Doesn't want to know, no heart or desire. Obvious after one game.

To think Craig Bellamy was slagged off for wanting to actually PLAY ......

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

utter shite.

Doesn't want to know, no heart or desire.

82975[/snapback]

For me that sums up the majority of the team...

82978[/snapback]

..while playing under fuckwit. I'll try and be consistent, I wont pass judgement on any players lack of motivation or application while playing under the management of the talentless jock twat and his mates. I'll afford Luque the same benefit of doubt I gave to other more favourable (in some peoples eyes) players.

Looking increasingly like a panic buy. I can understand peole wanting to give him the benefit of the doubt, but my gut instinct is that Leazes Mag is right. Can't see him being here next season tbh.

However, I would like to see him under a new manager before I objectively make my mind up.

the difference being, for 9.5m quid, for an experienced international player, and a senior player, and a player who should be wanting to impress, you should expect him to be prepared to show himself for the ball and show some leadership.

I do, and if anyone thinks it isn't in his mental make up then that goes back to my first point, mentally not up for it, no heart or desire.

Looking increasingly like a panic buy. I can understand peole wanting to give him the benefit of the doubt, but my gut instinct is that Leazes Mag is right. Can't see him being here next season tbh.

However, I would like to see him under a new manager before I objectively make my mind up.

82989[/snapback]

I do accept that point, as Souness is a prick, but time will tell.

does anyone know if hes stopped running yet? most he'd ran all afternoon was to leg it straight down the tunnel when he was subbed, I reckon they just opened the doors at the other side and let him continue on.

83002[/snapback]

Run Forest run !

does anyone know if hes stopped running yet? most he'd ran all afternoon was to leg it straight down the tunnel when he was subbed, I reckon they just opened the doors at the other side and let him continue on.

83002[/snapback]

Run Forest run !

83003[/snapback]

He was last seen heading towards Newcastle Airport with a stuffed Donkey wearing a Sombrero under his arm, his calliper's breaking off his legs due to the speed he was running.

Forgot to add with a big, fuck off case full of our money :(

83002[/snapback]

I said the exact same thing last night. He did look canny fast when he ran off the pitch didn't he?

Recently I've insisted on giving him support and time, but now it looks increasingly more like he just cannot be arsed to repay the club for all those wages we're giving him. Alan O'Brien was much better when he came on.

Also it's pretty clear by his body language he doesn't like Shearer.

Recently I've insisted on giving him support and time, but now it looks increasingly more like he just cannot be arsed to repay the club for all those wages we're giving him. Alan O'Brien was much better when he came on.

83012[/snapback]

Aye, I agree. I don't think many of us would like Shearer if we had to work with him everyday though. I just get an impression that blokes a prick.

83012[/snapback]

Aye, I agree. I don't think many of us would like Shearer if we had to work with him everyday though. I just get an impression that blokes a prick.

83013[/snapback]

He seems very two-face to me. Seems like a genuine but dull person when he pundits on MOTD, and in interviews (when not whining), but on the pitch and elsewhere he strikes me as a bit of prick.

He got let off for kicking Neil Lennon in the head. Should that have been intentional (and it looked like it), then it's reassuring to know he's learnt from it with his elbowing, and then going on about how footall's a physical game etc.

Luque has looked like a tart since he came here.

Who was that clown who was going on about him being a brilliant player? The one who claimed to watch a lot of spanish football and had family over there so he could tell a good spanish player alright? I can't remember who it was but it was a regular contributor.

TBH, there's lot of pricks on this site that I wouldn't want to work with as well. And I know them about as well as they know Shearer.

He was total crap yesterday, but to be fair, don't single him out, you could another 9 and say they were shite. The only one who would get mt vote is Given but again TBH he only had one thing to do all afternoon and was voted MOM. Says it all for me.........souness must go, no matter the cost, worth it in the long run.

Who was that clown who was going on about him being a brilliant player? The one who claimed to watch a lot of spanish football and had family over there so he could tell a good spanish player alright? I can't remember who it was but it was a regular contributor.

TBH, there's lot of pricks on this site that I wouldn't want to work with as well. And I know them about as well as they know Shearer.

83077[/snapback]

That will be Sheargol I think :(

Hope I'm not one of them prics :o

83077[/snapback]

:o

Read the bloody posts! I stated that it would be a big question as to whether or not he could adapt in the premiership, but he is actually a fantastic player. I'll find you the posts myself if you can't be arsed.

Can't really see what's wrong with my assessment there, it's pretty spot on. :(

83077[/snapback]

Read the bloody posts! I stated that it would be a big question as to whether or not he could adapt in the premiership, but he is actually a fantastic player. I'll find you the posts myself if you can't be arsed.

83111[/snapback]

For those that are familiar wil La Liga, it is no secret that Albert Luque is a very good player indeed, however, I would like to endorse Gol's sentiments that he needs time to settle in the premiership, had he joined Arsenal and been under the protection of Arsene Wenger, you would see a better player than the example you see under that twat Souness.

83077[/snapback]

83111[/snapback]

For those that are familiar wil La Liga, it is no secret that Albert Luque is a very good player indeed, however, I would like to endorse Gol's sentiments that he needs time to settle in the premiership, had he joined Arsenal and been under the protection of Arsene Wenger, you would see a better player than the example you see under that twat Souness.

83114[/snapback]

Fair point Jimbo :razz:

83077[/snapback]

83111[/snapback]

83114[/snapback]

Yes, he may turn out to be a disaster, but this manager, this situation, these tactics, the injury and now a total lack of confidence are ruining any chance of him showing what he can do. Also don't forget the likes of Henry and Pires weren't stars in their first prem seasons and Viera spent more time banned than playing initially, before adapting.

83077[/snapback]

83111[/snapback]

83114[/snapback]

Yes, he may turn out to be a disaster, but this manager, this situation, these tactics, the injury and now a total lack of confidence are ruining any chance of him showing what he can do. Also don't forget the likes of Henry and Pires weren't stars in their first prem seasons and Viera spent more time banned than playing initially, before adapting.

83135[/snapback]

Agreed.

Blackburn Rovers fan's view of the Souness side that capitulated 3-0 at SJP last season:

http://www.brfcs.co.uk/reports/match_newcastlea.php

"Pedersen is starting to look like a joke. Seriously, a pub player could have made more of an impact today."

Sounds like the bleating of the more short sighted of our number about Albert Luque. The manager is the problem.

83077[/snapback]

I'm another one who said that going from what I'd seen of him in La Liga, he looked like a very good player and I still stand by that. Like Shearergol said, it was always going to be difficult for him to adapt for a number of reasons, but do you seriously think that because he has failed to perform under the circumstances, he isn't a good player? And if I remember correctly, you were one of the posters who went around calling people stupid for wanting Souness out because you thought he was doing a good job. So much for clowns...

Anyone know why he went straight down the tunnel when coming off? Something to do with the injury he's just come back from? I doubt very much Souness would let him go straight down the tunnel because he wanted to get out of the cold. Must be a valid reason behind it.

Anyway, yes, he was poor again, but I thought booing him off was poor as well.