Luque yesterday

LeazesMag

Anyone know why he went straight down the tunnel when coming off? Something to do with the injury he's just come back from? I doubt very much Souness would let him go straight down the tunnel because he wanted to get out of the cold. Must be a valid reason behind it.

Anyway, yes, he was poor again, but I thought booing him off was poor as well.

83226[/snapback]

Agreed. Obviously some idiots think that that sort of thing will get him playing better. :(

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a f*****g clique on this board. You're all afraid to upset your little friends so now you can't even believe the evidence of your own eyes. I didn't see yesterday's game so I can't comment on his performance but from reports it was sh!te. What I have seen of him is that he is soft and easily knocked off the ball. Even without a physical side to his game, he can't get past players and put in any decent crosses and isn't direct enough to pose much of a threat on goal. Not great in the air and although he might have a decent shot, doesn't use it much.

Comparisons with Henry in his first season which some of you is a valid comparison.? Ok...Henry was about 21 or so when he joined arse in 1999. Luque is now 28 or will be in a few weeks and cost near enough 10 mill. Coming back from injury...I'll give him that...but surely to God he is capable of showing me something taht makes me think he's one of the best players in Spain who, at his age, should be at the peak of his career. Unlike Henry when he signed as he was just a kid coming in to the league. FFS, I'd like to see Luque take the place by storm and get raving reviews but seeing as it's Newcastle, I'd settle for something like " aye...from what I've seen so far he's going to be a good'un ". Can anybody honestly say that? It's not souness' fault that Luque one on one can't beat a man.

Speaking of Souness. I certainly said when he arrived he deserves a chance seeing as how there was nothing we could do but accept the appointment. I also said, for the likes of bombadil who has selective recall, that if he didn't work out then he should be canned. Clearly, it hasn't and he should be gone. I don't think I've called anybody stupid for wanting Souness out unless it was to those people who were on his back irrationally from day one. Like him or not, he deserved the chance to sink or swim. And like it or not, injuries have played a huge part in him hopefully getting the sack today.

What a f*****g clique on this board. You're all afraid to upset your little friends so now you can't even believe the evidence of your own eyes. I didn't see yesterday's game so I can't comment on his performance

83496[/snapback]

:( Anyone get past that bit?

What a f*****g clique on this board. You're all afraid to upset your little friends

83496[/snapback]

I'll upset wh i want on this board and that includes you, you cunt. If you took the time to read back through the last few months threads you'll see that I've slagged the Spic Cunt from the start and I'm yet to be proved any different.

Until he starts looking like a 10 million pound experienced player instead of a stuffed Donkey I'll stand by my verdict.

Try looking for the "Run Luque, Run" thread before running your mouth off next time, fucking mouthpiece. :(

Edited by Wacky Jnr

What a f*****g clique on this board. You're all afraid to upset your little friends so now you can't even believe the evidence of your own eyes. I didn't see yesterday's game so I can't comment on his performance

83496[/snapback]

:( Anyone get past that bit?

83501[/snapback]

I started rolling my eyes as soon as I did...

I hear Leazes is doing a recruitment drive to get people to go over to his howaythetoon forum - perhaps you'd be interested if you hate the people here so much? :o

That's alright alex. Take your time. There's no rush. You probaly don't read too fast and your comprehension is may be limited.

Perhaps you should wait for the rest of the clique to reply first so you don't upset anybody

83507[/snapback]

:( Aah Mammy's just made him clean his room so he's starting a fight on an internet forum, hard man.

That's alright alex. Take your time. There's no rush. You probaly don't read too fast and your comprehension is may be limited.

Perhaps you should wait for the rest of the clique to reply first so you don't upset anybody

83507[/snapback]

:(

Perhaps you shouldn't pass judgement on a game you didn't see. I've actually had a go at Luque for his lacklustre performances in the past (I think he needs time but he also needs to show a better attitude). I did restrict my comments to matches I'd actually watched though.

Nice response wacky. What are you? Ten years old. Takea  tip...drop out of school now as any more of it won't do you much good.

83510[/snapback]

Nice response, what are you? 10 years old? :(

83507[/snapback]

:( Aah Mammy's just made him clean his room so he's starting a fight on an internet forum, hard man.

83509[/snapback]

After his response to me that sounds about right.

Your best bet Footsoldier is to go and get one of your daddys wank mags from under his bed and let off a little bit frustration by shooting some Tatty Water all over your Ninja Turtles duvet.

It's not our fault Fat Fred hasn't sacked Souness

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Your best bet Footsoldier is to go and get one of your daddys wank mags from under his bed and let off a little bit frustration by shooting some Tatty Water all over your Ninja Turtles duvet.

83517[/snapback]

:(

See....there you go alex. You were just trying to hard.

I mentioned that you comprehension skills were probably not so good and sure enough you proved it. If you go back to my post ....and read it slowly and out loud if it helps...you'll see that I said that I did not see Saturday's game so could not comment on his performance other than from reports.

Never mind...keep trying.

The opening post in this thread is slagging Luque off and some others have agreed but we're all in a pro-Luque clique. Struggling to comprehend tbqf