Tabs

McFaul

I started smoking when I was 18 and didn't stop till I was 28. At 30 I was back on them and finally chucked it at the age of 33. I was very much a Regal King Size bloke, but when I was younger JPS as I could steal them off my mother.

When I chucked it I think my tabs were about £5.40 a packet. We're only talking 5 years ago and now they're like 9 quid odd. The most I ever smoked was about 25 a day. When I chucked it the last time I narf put weight on, but lost it all in the gym. You look a million times better when you chuck them, you look healthy, but its past the point of no return in your 40's. You can tell who smokes by looking at them. Especially boilers.

They also fuck your teeth. It doesn't really matter if you're an ugly cunt anyway, but your teeth are half of how your look in my view.

Best thing I ever did was giving up tabs for the last time, in the past you'd be in pubs and everyone was smoking. One of the best things the govt did was banning people from smoking in public houses.

Despite everything, cost, knowledge of how it fucks you, negative spunk effect, I bet you any money 1 in 4 people still smoke. You can see it when people post pictures of themselves on here.

started smoking at 14. tried quitting a bunch of times but smoked on and off until early 30s. these days i go weeks or months without touching them but even now, i'll still cain a few on the occasional big night out.

definitely one of the most addictive substances going.

Smoked on the odd night out from I was 16, went full time when I went to uni. Gave them up about 28 with the exception of a month on them here and there. Would still smoke on big nights out but on the last one I just couldn't be arsed, didn't fancy standing outside in the cold at the end of December and to be honest don't think I ever will.

Didn't start till I was 21 (Marlboro reds or lucky strike cos they were cheaper), packed in this time last year so 30. Getting cancer helps focus the will to stop I found. Especially when you see the poor cunts in having chemo who go regular and look like zombies.

Based on Stevie's previous track record of boycotting things I'd expect him to be back on the tabs by early doors next week. ;)

:lol:

There's more chance of certain people revealing their true sexuality on here, than of me smoking again kidda.

Edited by McFaul