Jonjo Shelvey

Tooj

I agree Anita probably isn't good enough either but I don't see anything positive in Colback's game. He isn't good at one thing apart from picking up yellow cards.

If Anita is awful I don't know what that makes Colback. He's fucking hopeless

He was last night. They are both good at nothing, really. Colback is a bit more powerful and keeps possession slightly better but neither of them are good enough. And when both are playing we get over run.

He was last night. They are both good at nothing, really. Colback is a bit more powerful and keeps possession slightly better but neither of them are good enough. And when both are playing we get over run.

Easier to keep possession if you never attempt a forward pass

No nothing about Shelvey so tried the Dennis Wise approach of you tube. Couldn't find anything but videos of red cards and general aggro.

If anyone comes across a vid, chuck it up here please.

i no of no video, you no

No nothing about Shelvey so tried the Dennis Wise approach of you tube. Couldn't find anything but videos of red cards and general aggro.

If anyone comes across a vid, chuck it up here please.

Easier to keep possession if you never attempt a forward pass

Do you think Anita attempts forward passes? I'm personally of the opinion that while he's neat and tidy (probably the worst compliment you can give a player) he generally offers nothing. I prefer Colback slightly but I agree with the others who have said Tiote is better than both of them. Unfortunately he hasn't really seemed to want to play for us for a while now and looks likely to be on his way.

The most popular thread on rtg at the moment,by a country mile,is about Shelvey,and surprise surprise,they all think he's shite.Catts For England

Alreet, Cilla

Interesting comparison between Vurn & Jack is while Anita has a greater number of forward passes, Wearside Jack has created more chances.

Does that mean Vurn's forward passes are safe ones, 5yrds forward from the centre circle, or maybe Colback's set pieces count as creating a chance?

Do you think Anita attempts forward passes? I'm personally of the opinion that while he's neat and tidy (probably the worst compliment you can give a player) he generally offers nothing. I prefer Colback slightly but I agree with the others who have said Tiote is better than both of them. Unfortunately he hasn't really seemed to want to play for us for a while now and looks likely to be on his way.

Well I think we can agree neither are of the required quality. It's no coincidence we've failed to control so many games over the past couple of years given who's been starting at CM in most of those games.

Interesting comparison between Vurn & Jack is while Anita has a greater number of forward passes, Wearside Jack has created more chances.

Does that mean Vurn's forward passes are safe ones, 5yrds forward from the centre circle, or maybe Colback's set pieces count as creating a chance?

It's a bit like asking if you'd rather drink a glass of diarrhoea or eat a bowl of shit.

It's a bit like asking if you'd rather drink a glass of diarrhoea or eat a bowl of shit.

Are you saying Anita is liquid football & Colback is solid?