Holidays 2024

McFaul

• 2 weeks later...

I am in Spain right now with friends. Got here yesterday with Ryanair (never again).  Thankfully this rented property in Barcelona is working out really well for us after a horrible flight. Weather is a bit cold, lots of wind and sometimes rainy but when you are in a good company it actually doesn't matter. 

Edited by Airman
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Airman said:

I am in Spain right now with friends. Got here yesterday with Ryanair (never again).  Thankfully this rented property in Barcelona is working out really well for us after a horrible flight. Weather is a bit cold, lots of wind and sometimes rainy but when you are in a good company it actually doesn't matter. 

Is it anywhere near morroco?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Went for the game in 97 - bit on edge as we had to get tickets as the club only sold them as part of official trip (got them eventually). 

Looked like a typical continental old town - bit of a Square with lots of bars/cafes. Typical shopping streets with more bars. 

15 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

A mate of mine who knows these things says that if you're not going to the Dam in Holland then Groningen is worth a look...3 universities apparently...

I know someone who studied there for a year and they came back knowing fewer Dutch words than me (which isn’t a lot). They did love it though 

• 2 months later...

Anyone been to Rhodes? :unsure:

The current Mrs PL has become so emboldened that she’s just booked the last week in June off without even asking permission :glare:

Two destinations from the local aerodrome on Sat 22nd; Antalya (NO! :lol: )  which leaves the south Aegean...

Were DEFINITELY too old for Falaraki, wondering if there’s anywhere anyone would recommend?... no kids, slightly lively etc etc...

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Were DEFINITELY too old for Falaraki, wondering if there’s anywhere anyone would recommend?... no kids, slightly lively etc etc...

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g6554794-d3984526-Reviews-Naturist_Angel_Club_Hotel-Paradisi_Rhodes_Dodecanese_South_Aegean.html

:hi:

28 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Zanzibar for me this summer. Spent the last 6 months getting endless vaccinations. 

Interesting choice. Is it a Freddy Mercury pilgrimage, a beach holiday, or what? 

• Meenzer changed the title to Holidays 2024