Holidays 2024

McFaul

'At' the beginning, the fuck you think you are? Fish?

What the fuck did I do? Is it because I didn't say "Flying to England AT the beginning of July with a 9 month old... can't wait!"??? If that is the case, shouldn't be "... WHO the fuck DO you think you are?" :lol:

What the fuck did I do? Is it because I didn't say "Flying to England AT the beginning of July with a 9 month old... can't wait!"??? If that is the case, shouldn't be "... WHO the fuck DO you think you are?" :lol:

Chill oot, Hank, I'm laughing at the Fish's attempt at US phrases and sentences.

;)

Stalis, Crete next month. Can't bloody wait.

Not sure it can top Rhodes from last year, stayed in Pefkos which was nice but Lindos and Rhodes Town were mint.

Does no fucker bother to learn any of the language of the country they visit. In Turkey and as normal I learned how to say hello, goodbye, please and thank you. Seriously the local staff are reacting like I give them a £10 tip. Taught my 5 year old boy how to say them too and he now has a collection of free Turkish friendship bracelets he gets given by shop staff when he says thank you.

Does no fucker bother to learn any of the language of the country they visit. In Turkey and as normal I learned how to say hello, goodbye, please and thank you. Seriously the local staff are reacting like I give them a £10 tip. Taught my 5 year old boy how to say them too and he now has a collection of free Turkish friendship bracelets he gets given by shop staff when he says thank you.

Good of you to make the effort, and nice of them to respond as they did (see the French for how not to respond to such gestures).

I always learn those sorts of basics, aye. Feel a twat if you can't even ask for the bill and stuff like that. Mind, they look at you like you've got two heads if you try it in Holland.

I always learn those sorts of basics, aye. Feel a twat if you can't even ask for the bill and stuff like that. Mind, they look at you like you've got two heads if you try it in Holland.

Probably because in their eyes, you do, the drugged up, tulip sniffers.

I'm in Corfu and I admit to getting a modicum of pleasure in Germans having to use English to communicate with the locals. You'd think in the interests of efficiency they'd cut out the middle man and do what KCG suggests.

(I do the Kalis and entaxi but that's about it ).

:lol: Dutch is a fucker of a language. Always try to speak it when in Belgium and usually get a chuckle and then they speak to us in English.

• Meenzer changed the title to Holidays 2024