Holidays 2024

McFaul

The kid has about as much personality as a mass grave, it's quite clear. That's not the lads fault, it's just who he is.

I'd hardly call it a holiday like, but I'm away down to York for a couple of neets with wor lass later on this morning.

:lol: was waiting for the comeback. Expected better after 3 days ;)

One of my mates went to Barcelona for the match at the weekend. Turns out the ticket he paid 600 euros for was a fake and he lost his bank card. Add to that, his flight to manchester has been delayed so he's going to miss his train back up here. Winning weekend that one :D

Well I certainly can't defend him on that score. Actually he only got his ticket last year too. Think he only got it so he could come out on the piss with us.

I used to know someone like that. His nickname was 'Knackers'.

• 3 weeks later...

Obviously some of the resorts aren't but Corfu is lush. Paxos/Anti-Paxos and Parga are worth day trips too if you get a bit bored just lying around the pool.

It's a nostalgia thing to a certain degree - went to Benitses in 84 on my first holiday abroad so fancied going back to see how it's changed.

Of course there are no hotels near there good enough for the soft, reasonably well off old cunt I've become so I'm going to Kommeno this time.

• Meenzer changed the title to Holidays 2024