It just be 10 hours of living hell to endure. Once we get there it'll be worth the pain, I hope. Yosemite, Napa, Lake Tahoe, SF City, the Pacific Coast.

Might try and plug the little girl into the iPad too. I'm struggling to think how else the journey isn't going to be a complete nightmare, unless we go down the drug her or check her into the hold route.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Flew back from two weeks in Umbria today. Fucking gutted to be back. Was in the queue to get on the plane and noticed a fat cunt a few people ahead of me in a Panama hat.   It wasn't until h

Aye cos no one had heard of Rome in 2009.

Got back from a long weekend in the Highlands. We did:   Glencoe Fort William South Coast of Skye Eilean Donan Fort Augustus\Loch Ness Pitlochry   Highligh

Posted Images

We've been to the west coast with our boy when he was 3 and it was fine. Did the PCH, Santa Monica and Palm Springs. 15 months is a tricky age because they're walking, into everything but basically do what they want to do

What the fuck did I do? Is it because I didn't say "Flying to England AT the beginning of July with a 9 month old... can't wait!"??? If that is the case, shouldn't be "... WHO the fuck DO you think you are?" :lol:

Chill oot, Hank, I'm laughing at the Fish's attempt at US phrases and sentences.

;)

Does no fucker bother to learn any of the language of the country they visit. In Turkey and as normal I learned how to say hello, goodbye, please and thank you. Seriously the local staff are reacting like I give them a £10 tip. Taught my 5 year old boy how to say them too and he now has a collection of free Turkish friendship bracelets he gets given by shop staff when he says thank you.

Does no fucker bother to learn any of the language of the country they visit. In Turkey and as normal I learned how to say hello, goodbye, please and thank you. Seriously the local staff are reacting like I give them a £10 tip. Taught my 5 year old boy how to say them too and he now has a collection of free Turkish friendship bracelets he gets given by shop staff when he says thank you.

Good of you to make the effort, and nice of them to respond as they did (see the French for how not to respond to such gestures).

I always learn those sorts of basics, aye. Feel a twat if you can't even ask for the bill and stuff like that. Mind, they look at you like you've got two heads if you try it in Holland.

I'm in Corfu and I admit to getting a modicum of pleasure in Germans having to use English to communicate with the locals. You'd think in the interests of efficiency they'd cut out the middle man and do what KCG suggests.

(I do the Kalis and entaxi but that's about it ).

I always learn those sorts of basics, aye. Feel a twat if you can't even ask for the bill and stuff like that. Mind, they look at you like you've got two heads if you try it in Holland.

:lol: Dutch is a fucker of a language. Always try to speak it when in Belgium and usually get a chuckle and then they speak to us in English.