Holidays 2024

McFaul

Still posting pictures of himself as a 20 year old I see :lol:

And still calling himself a rentboy, like he does with that pic of himself as a bairn at school. What are we supposed to infer from this? :dunno::lol:

Congrats Stevie, you big owld sulky everything-phobe - hope you make her very happy. :good:

Just organised briefs to sit in the away end of Bayern v Hertha Berlin while we are at Oktoberfest. This is going to be my first "lads" holiday single since I was about 19.

Think there is a decent possibility I may die.

Just organised briefs to sit in the away end of Bayern v Hertha Berlin while we are at Oktoberfest. This is going to be my first "lads" holiday single since I was about 19.

:lol:

:lol: There are worse ways to go.

We are there 19th - 22nd, I have heard it can be a bit of a corporate thing for some companies like.

There are me and 6 radgies from Boro I grow up with going, and 1 American. The complete opposite of corporate I suppose.

I've been a couple of times, there is an element of nails drinking with people in piles of vomit passed out at all times of the day. Then there is the typically forced bavarian jollity and buxom wenches playing to the stereotype. I think the whole thing is probably best approached with psychedelic drugs. 

I've never even been to Germany before but a couple of the lads coming toured there with their bands and seem to know Munich pretty well.

I think we have all agreed that your approach will be best for us too.

• Meenzer changed the title to Holidays 2024