Holidays 2024

McFaul

Can’t be arsed thinking of a pun, but I have been to the pencil museum. Properly shite, like something Partridge would come up with. The worlds biggest pencil isn’t even that big.

Me and a mate tried to go to the pencil museum when we were in the Lakes a couple of years ago, precisely because it sounded terrible. Got there too late and they'd only let us into the shop. Lots of pencils in there too mind, so we probably got the general experience.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Going on a snowsports holiday to France in 1.5 weeks, we were expecting snow to be thin on the ground and topped up with man made but looking at the live webcams and the snow reports it is almost midwinter conditions out there.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

• 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Goto Sardinia tomorrow, it's pissing down.

Mint.

That's a shame. It's meant to be beautiful. My inlaws were in Mallorca last weekend/this week for 5 nights. They didn't see the sun until Monday when it was glorious here.

took the kids to disneyland paris last weekend. fun but felt like i needed a holiday afterwards to recover, plus the french don't really embrace it in the same way as the yanks: loads of moody gallic shrugs, people smoking and dropping litter. 

going to mallorca for half term week at the end of the month. bring it the fuck on

Last day in Sardinia for me. Gotta say I'll deffo be back. Despite 3 days of grey cloud and showers it's been great. Beautiful place really nice people. 

But next time I'll be in an adults only place! Stayed with the in laws and my nephew but this place is like a war zone at meal times. I love my nephew to bits and I'm slightly biased but he's a good lad. It's 75% Scandanvians in here apparently and I always thought they were a good bunch. Fuck me their kids run riot, they leave where they have been eating an utter shit hole and they're fucking noisy bastards on an evening! But suppose the fanny is worth a bang like! 

40 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Last day in Sardinia for me. Gotta say I'll deffo be back. Despite 3 days of grey cloud and showers it's been great. Beautiful place really nice people. 

But next time I'll be in an adults only place! Stayed with the in laws and my nephew but this place is like a war zone at meal times. I love my nephew to bits and I'm slightly biased but he's a good lad. It's 75% Scandanvians in here apparently and I always thought they were a good bunch. Fuck me their kids run riot, they leave where they have been eating an utter shit hole and they're fucking noisy bastards on an evening! But suppose the fanny is worth a bang like! 

It’s usually best if you wait until after puberty, like, Adam.  :D

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Meenzer changed the title to Holidays 2024