Holidays 2024

McFaul

It takes a few days to get a hold of you...But suddenly you wake from dreams and want to run out into the dawning  primordial sun...For you are not that thing anymore, the one you invented when you were twelve...In Sardinia you touch again your Nexus...That ghost you have been chasing all your life over oceans and skies and in the eyes of strangers stands before you...There is magnetic energy here...It is the place the Moors suffered a rare defeat at the hands of Aaragon which is celebrated on the island flag...

Hit the beach early morning after breakfast or after 3....The Italians come here in droves in August. :)

Edited by Park Life

Went for a sport of angling on the Adelaide River near Darwin whilst down under....have to say we go a bit more than we bargained for...

IMG_3862_zpsmn5f4na6.jpg

This fellah is called Brutus and is a bit of a 5.5 metre long celeb round those parts...he was an egg around the same time as our Queen, he should also have some sort of croc "blue badge" thing going on as his front/left leg was bitten off by a passing bull shark....however it would appear that a few years back Brutus did get some sort of revenge...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2718627/Brutus-giant-croc-pictured-eating-bull-shark-star.html

Christ! What were you using for bait? Looks like a lump of steak, no wonder you've attracted a crocodile. What else did you catch?

It's buffalo they use like :lol:

Anyone visiting the Northern Territory I'd say it's a must do.. I was 6 inches from that monster, I could smell it, hear it breathing and look into its alien eyes...as close as you'll get to a dinosaur this side of the Jurassic period :good:

It's buffalo they use like [emoji38]

Anyone visiting the Northern Territory I'd say it's a must do.. I was 6 inches from that monster, I could smell it, hear it breathing and look into its alien eyes...as close as you'll get to a dinosaur this side of the Jurassic period :good:

Do they let them go?

It's buffalo they use like :lol:

c44.gif

I'm in deepest Umbria in the middle of nowhere next April for 4 nights, followed by 3 nights in Rome. Looking forward to it.

Nice. Had a week in Gualdo Tadino a few years back. Everyone goes to Assisi because it's Assisi and you should go but give Gubbio a visit too.

• Meenzer changed the title to Holidays 2024