Holidays 2024

McFaul

Hmm, last year my mates drove to Seahouses, pitched a tent in a field and got pissed. That stopped being fun to me when I was about 16

Call me a boring bastard but I'd rather book a hotel

room and have a night out in Liverpool/Manchester/Leeds

Coincidentally around the same time it started getting fun for your pals :razz:

I'm definitely in the camping is shit camp. Only time I can get away with it is at a festival when so munted the prospect of sleeping in a tent and shitting in campsite bogs isn't at the forefront of your mind.

I quite like the idea of camping in theory, but you can still drive to the middle of nowhere and eat, drink and make merry in the great outdoors all night before retiring to a tastefully appointed airbnb cabin to actually get some sleep. :closedeyes:

I've got Seaham Hall next month. [emoji38]

Crab Manor between Christmas and New Year.

Umbria and Rome at Easter.

And will be booking another part of Crete on Thursday night.

Daddy's got this holiday malarkey all sewn up.

Was at a wedding at the Lingholm Estate by Derwent Water this weekend just gone. Fuck me what a location 

14184477_10102744506026699_6471793893878

14224794_10102744506136479_4827427350263

Weather wasn't great on Saturday, but that didn't really matter too much as that was the actual wedding so we had to be indoors a fair bit anyway. The Sunday was beautiful sunshine and so a few of us took rowing boats or kayaks out on the lake for a bit and found out that the 1st hour is free so ended up not having to pay for it :lol: Already making plans to hire one of their cottages for a long weekend with a bunch of mates.

Just got married 2 weeks ago - we went to Cilento region of Italy for the honeymoon. Seems to be a bit of an undiscovered gem - one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen and very few Brits/Yanks/Krauts, which is always nice. I recommend it to anyone who likes beaches, swimming, seafood and scenery - we're definitely going back.

• Meenzer changed the title to Holidays 2024