Holidays 2024

McFaul

Going to Berlin for the weekend at easter when England are playing. France for the Euros too. Can't say I'm that arsed about England games but since we're there we might as well try to get to them.

Think one of my mates is just planning on stopping in one of the all you can eat/drink/fuck brothels for the whole weekend in Germany like.

Going to Berlin for the weekend at easter when England are playing. France for the Euros too. Can't say I'm that arsed about England games but since we're there we might as well try to get to them.

Think one of my mates is just planning on stopping in one of the all you can eat/drink/fuck brothels for the whole weekend in Germany like.

:lol: an all you can eat buffet is bad enough. An all you can eat buffet IN A BROTHEL with all you can shag prostitutes. :lol: That sounds like a good way to decommission your knob and arsehole.

:lol: an all you can eat buffet is bad enough. An all you can eat buffet IN A BROTHEL with all you can shag prostitutes. :lol: That sounds like a good way to decommission your knob and arsehole.

My thoughts exactly. Even more so after he sent me a link to their website. Judging by the photo's on there, there's not one of them I'd do with your punisher if they were paying me!

"Caligula"

Yeah probably not going to be that work appropriate.

Well I would have thought the fact that it was a link to a brothel would have already told you that but after my recent spoiler faux pas (and subsequent bollocking from Gem) I thought I'd best be sure to add the warning. Belt and braces and all that!

Going to Cyprus again, first hol since 2013. Having to drive from Larnaca instead of Paphos which I could do without but we're all dying for a break. Hate the idea of working all year and not getting a hol. I'm envious of some of you lot getting a few trips a year. :)

Haven't been away properly for a few years now but Prague in March with some friends, Portugal with my entire family for a week in April and then Edinburgh for a few nights with my new Mrs after the wedding in June.

and then I've no holidays left to take from work until Jan :razz:

Is this wedding news new news or have I missed something? Actually I seem to remember advising you you were too young to get married. :lol:

Either way congratulations*. :lol:

* too young caveat still applies.

Is this wedding news new news or have I missed something? Actually I seem to remember advising you you were too young to get married. :lol:

Either way congratulations*. :lol:

* too young caveat still applies.

This news is indeed not new news but old news.

We got engaged in 2014 but I'm not one to harp on about stuff over and over again.

• Meenzer changed the title to Holidays 2024