Jump to content

Holidays 2022


McFaul
 Share

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, Alex said:

:lol: What the actual fuck? Queuing to get into a shop that sells something you can buy at a petrol station 

Shhh, it keeps all the dithering, dawdling fools away from the better places.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alex said:

:lol: What the actual fuck? Queuing to get into a shop that sells something you can buy at a petrol station 

 

:lol:

At least in NYC it's arguably a "local" confectionery. In London it should be the Smarties shop at the very least. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Shhh, it keeps all the dithering, dawdling fools away from the better places.

 

Well I'm all ears what better place would placate my 9 year old. Some hidden gem selling English tapas and Chardonnay with frozen grapes in it?

 

Every time a local suggests somewhere off the beaten track you end up somewhere just as shit as at home. Better than a fuckin M&M superstore though obviously.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Renton said:

 

Well I'm all ears what better place would placate my 9 year old. Some hidden gem selling English tapas and Chardonnay with frozen grapes in it?

 

Every time a local suggests somewhere off the beaten track you end up somewhere just as shit as at home. Better than a fuckin M&M superstore though obviously.

 

I don't know what your 9yr old is into, so I can't really make a suggestion. But my point wasn't that you shouldn't take them. It was that you absolutely should take them there, so that you're not clogging up the good bits for the rest of us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

 

 

:lol:

Behave.

You, doddering around the big smoke, crowded by a group confused Japanese tourists insisting on a selfie with Gordon Wamsey-san, slowing you down even more.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, PaddockLad said:


We went to Rhodes Town for the day when we were in Lindos… the locals there reckon Lindos is too hot for them  :lol:

 

 


Rhodes town is lush for a day out. We did Lindos 3 years on the bounce with the whole family and stopped here

 

https://www.bluemarelindos.com

 

They advertise it at mental prices but I'm sure we paid something like €3000 for 10 days for the 9 of us 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.