Holidays 2024

McFaul

Member since March 2016 so she has just joined hence no reviews. Looks like a single mum. Airbnb handle the payment to ensure no fucking about. So what are you worried about? Contact them, scope them out and she if she fits in with her profile by asking some questions then she is probably legit.

Turns out she's a property lawyer in Sydney :lol:

http://www.kreissonlegal.com.au/team/claire-martin/

Not allowed to book it though..The current Mrs PL (who is still avoiding murder despite 4 weeks in a camper van :glare: ) has asked her friend in Sydney to sort something out so we've got to wait till she's heard back from her... This friend she's not seen in 6 years...who is asking her friend...who's a travel agent...

I just started having a look at AirB&B as a result of your post this morning. Definitely gonna use this to do something in October now - Tuscany looking like a good possibility. So Cheers.

I once slept on the sofa of a random man I bought an arcade cabinet from in Paris. Fortunately I wasnt raped or murdered. Probably a daft trick in hindsight

You're tighter than a Fish's arse :lol:

a mate of mine once invited a homeless person back to a post-rave after party back at our student house. a few eyebrows were raised but he was loved up. the homeless guy was just happy to get off the streets for some tea and toast. the gurning idiots and inane chat he had to endure didn't seem to bother him too much.

I just started having a look at AirB&B as a result of your post this morning. Definitely gonna use this to do something in October now - Tuscany looking like a good possibility. So Cheers.

Recommend Cortona.

Off to Portugal next, in a couple of weeks, for a considerably more family friendly holiday than last time.

Full family going this time, Me and my other half, mum and dad, sister and her husband and their daughter. Give me strength :razz:

Went to Berlin for the match last weekend. Really lovely city even if it's so spread out that it can be difficult to find places to go if you're pissed and have made no preparations. Found the locals really friendly even after the match.

Got France in June for the Euros and then a weekend in Benidorm for me mates 40th in September.

Chester zoo in July. Probably staying in Wales and coming back via the lakes.

Doing my bit for the British economy. Anyone spending a penny abroad should have their passport revoked. Pure scum.

• Meenzer changed the title to Holidays 2024