NUFC v Man Utd

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, now hopefully the floodgates open for our forwards. Really impressed , but again I don't think they played much better than they did for the past few games, but they got a result. Should have won really.

Another point doesn't really help us much.

Absolutely desperate for Mbabu to get in ahead of Dummett.

Exactly!! Much better than Dummett, even if he did score the goal at the end.

Dirty manc twats, should have been down to 9 men by the end of the game. We had 3 strong pen shouts alongside the one we got. Ferdinand says Man Utd will be disappointed not to win there and I think he's completely wrong, we deserved the 3 points there and the ref assisted in the mugging there. We need to start playing like that against lower opposition because they showed there today they have the talent to open teams up.

Ferdinand says, scholes says, etc.... Joke. Make no mistake, these were shit, but for a lucky break from the joker in the black we'd have done these. They're that shite we still got a point out of it.

Well played lads.

Dummett I think has improved over the last few games. His positioning is very questionable at times. Last season he was utter shit. Don't think he was at fault with the goal. It came straight to Rooney who struck it well. Still would rather see Mbemba there.

They played much better second half, Gini was superb. The one positive is that they didn't throw the towel in. Could have easily chucked it at 0-2. That isn't the best Man Utd you will ever see but with the lack of goals recently hopefully a bit of confidence will come from it.

Had a bad feeling when I saw it was Dean and that the currupt cunt from the derby was the 4th official which was justified.

Still think there's the making of a decent team in there - need a finisher though.

Haven't enjoyed a game so much in ages. Watched the first half with a 6-yr-old who thinks and commentates likes an old footy pro. Sent him to bed at half-time where he continued to commentate on the game based on the audio that he could hear from his room. He ended up watching from halfway down down the stairs cos I didn't have the heart to send him back to bed.

Can't remember a game where we continued to fight and didn't capitulate. It wasn't a win but it feels like one, especially with my personal history with Manchester :D

LVG - dear me, what a dour man. Manchester United thrive with mangers who have charisma and fight - he has neither. Have been in a conversation with one of my best mates tonight who is Man U through and through and through and he can't wait until LVG is gone.

Rooney just made a comment along the lines of "it's not just because of the refs decisions it's on us" not sure what game they were playing in but the one I watched they had a lot of help from refereeing errors.