NUFC v Man Utd

Anorthernsoul

He does usually play wide right and he does like a shot or two,and that's why I have him on the left to get the ball into the middle for Mitro .

So you'd play him out of his preferred position and ask him to do a job that he traditionally doesn't do?

Awesome.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It does usually act as a vessel for hot drinks and it doesn't connect to the internet, and that's why I'm going to try and sort my home insurance with this ceramic mug. :good:

Waddle started as a left winger.Ray Kennedy as a central striker.No doubt their preferred positions.I have pointed out the main reason why I would play him on the left.If he hasn't the ability to get a ball into the centre with his strongest foot then he doesn't fit into my plans

Your plans. :lol: Cheesy beans on toast and a pre-bed wank. That's your plans.

Waddle started as a left winger.Ray Kennedy as a central striker.No doubt their preferred positions.I have pointed out the main reason why I would play him on the left.If he hasn't the ability to get a ball into the centre with his strongest foot then he doesn't fit into my plans

What is your purpose in life?