Newcastle United v West Ham United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had the same promo for the Man Utd game, think they'll be waiting a while for them free jackets mind as West Ham have been good this season and we had no answer to Payet last time. I'm hoping that Shelvey coming in for Colback or Anita will give us a better platform to build attacks from resulting in more chances for Mitrovic, Wijnaldum etc, hopefully our lot put in a performance like Tuesday nights.

Some of Steve McClaren’s quotes from Friday’s press conference:

“We’ve got to start turning the corner and following up one good result with another one".

“Both players (Saivet and Shelvey) are in the squad and both have a chance (of making their debuts).”

“They have trained a couple of days and we knew their quality. It’s about them bedding in and getting used to the team – the board have done a terrific job to bring in the two players"

It's not about them bedding in we don't have that luxury it's about hitting the ground running & getting stuck in, this fucking bloke.

:lol: So he should have said "these fucking lads need to be on it from the word go or we're down. I don't give a fuck that it's not their fault that we're in this position, I'm telling them it's their job to get us out of it."

:lol: So he should have said "these fucking lads need to be on it from the word go or we're down. I don't give a fuck that it's not their fault that we're in this position, I'm telling them it's their job to get us out of it."

He should have said fucking nothing if that's all he could come up with we don't have the time to bed them in. No its not their fault we're in this position but it is their job to try & help get us out of it otherwise why buy them.

@@David Kelly - What do you mean by "we'll play him in the same position he was playing in when we were scouting him" If we do , it will be a rarity, I thought we always did the opposite and play them out of their position. We've destroyed an ok CF in Gouffy.

He should have said fucking nothing if that's all he could come up with we don't have the time to bed them in. No its not their fault we're in this position but it is their job to try & help get us out of it otherwise why buy them.

You should be a motivational speaker.