Saido Berahino - 21 million bid DENIED

Haydnator

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's young and English and West Brom showed during the summer that they weren't prepared to let him go on the cheap and I can't see them doing so now even if he isn't starting. The worry is that he has fallen out with at least two managers that I know of and if he was in any way a success here he'd be agitating for a big money move to a CL club. Actually I'm starting to see now why Mike Ashley may give the go ahead for this one.

''Born in Bujumbura, the capital of Burundi,[2] Berahino played football as a child with a ball of plastic bags tied up with laces.[4] His father was killed in 1997 during the Burundian Civil War.[5] He travelled to England alone at the age of 10,[6][7] fleeing the ongoing war to join his mother, brother and sisters who had already been granted asylum in Newtown, Birmingham. He could not locate his family on arrival, and was put in a care home. After his mother Liliane was traced, immigration officials had to administer a DNA test to confirm their relationship.[4]''

Not necessarily just the spoiled rich kid he's made out to be.

Now that's a fucked up situation and that but what kind of mother, takes all her kids abroad to avoid war and leaves one behind? It's not Home Alone love.

:lol: The Burundi version was harsher.

Honestly had no idea about his background and it sounds like a rough one. He still has a worrying tendency to fall out with managers, saying that I'd definitely fall out with Tony Pulis if I was a footballer as the bloke is clearly an utter cunt and looks like he's more of a rugby bloke (definitely has all of Jeremy Clarkson's books as well).