Andros Townsend

ohhh_yeah

Would like to see this line up soon (if no striker comes in)

Elliott

Janmaat Coloccini Mbemba Dummett

Sissoko Shelvey Wijnaldum Townsend

Cisse Mitrovic

You've no defensive midfielder in the centre. Shelvey might have a tackle in him, but he's no Tiote and he should be starting our attacks, not stopping theirs.

Drop Cisse for Saivet/Colback and I think that's our best line up.

Elliott

Janmaat Colo* Mbemba Dummett*

Saivet/Colback*

Sissoko Shelvey Townsend

Wijnaldum

Mitrovic*

We really have better than those I've starred though.

When I see CT picking a team I always think back to his enthusiasm for the team that lost 7-3 at Arsenal. I'm an enthusiast for attacking football but fuck me, that level of nativity is going a bit far.

When I see CT picking a team I always think back to his enthusiasm for the team that lost 7-3 at Arsenal. I'm an enthusiast for attacking football but fuck me, that level of nativity is going a bit far.

nativity.jpg

You've no defensive midfielder in the centre. Shelvey might have a tackle in him, but he's no Tiote and he should be starting our attacks, not stopping theirs.

Drop Cisse for Saivet/Colback and I think that's our best line up.

Elliott

Janmaat Colo* Mbemba Dummett*

Saivet/Colback*

Sissoko Shelvey Townsend

Wijnaldum

Mitrovic*

We really have better than those I've starred though.

We really dont.

I'd agree about a "defensive midfielder" if we had a good one, but I don't really see Colback offering much more than the odd mid timed tackle or side ways pass.

Sure do it against the top sides but against the lesser teams I'd rather have two strikers and go for it.

We really dont.

:lol: I may have missed a word or two from that. :blush:

I'd agree about a "defensive midfielder" if we had a good one, but I don't really see Colback offering much more than the odd mid timed tackle or side ways pass.

Sure do it against the top sides but against the lesser teams I'd rather have two strikers and go for it.

:dunno: We'd not have the ball enough to provide decent service to your two strikers though? Against lesser sides who're want to pack the midfield we'd be overrun and our best attacking threat (Gini) would be chasing shadows instead of scoring goals.

Got to be self parody now like

Not at all.

Very rarely watch other teams or England these days, but the videos I've watched seem to indicate he can play with both feet, is fast, can score and can pick out a decent pass.

All things that should improve us on the left where we've been dog shit for a very long time.

You know he's been better cutting in from the right so far in his career yeah? ;)

So I've heard but hopefully he can do well on the left too.

Having him on one side and Sisokko on the other (and being able to swap over during games), I think will give us boat load of chances.

I'm probably in the minority but I still think if we could regularly lay chances on for Cisse he would put them away.

So often over recent years he's had very poor service.

You are and he has.

I'd still start Mitrovic ahead of Cisse though.