What do you know about other clubs?

The Fish

I'm not quite sure if you're serious or not?

Tbh, I was trying to point out it's utterly pointless generalising about any set of supporters. The afcb supporters I know best aren't the towns most savoury characters it's fair to say. These lads have freely watched utter shit most weeks all their lives though. Regardless of their extra curricular activities they're part of the clubs 4k core support and I do have respect for that.

Know a few leeds fans that are all miserable bastards if you mention football to them, will bring up them being 'rightful european champions that were robbed'

However seem to take a weird self deprecating tone about themselves where they will regularly spout about 'not being famous anymore' and 'we all hate leeds scum' as soon as anyone begins to even think about bring critical of them.

Also have a weird penchant for believing their rivalry with man utd still holds any relevance at all - even though the majority of manchester fans i know havent even thought about leeds for about a decade.

Odd bunch that lot

Try living in Leeds!

I was on the train back from Nottingham at Christmas when Leeds had played Forest. All they sang about was hating Chelsea and Man United. Teams who dont give a fuck about them any more.

Arsenal - money people. An Arsenal fan of 2016 is far more likely to be called Ahmed Hussein than John Smith. It's a club where you need a lot of money just to watch them, and a club for the non-white, that has no equal in this country on those terms.

Aston Villa - most boring cunts it is possible to think about. They're more boring than reading certain peoples posts on here and that is the truth. See when we went down, we knew we'd come back up soon, and we did straight away with an average gate of 45,000. They wouldn't get that if they were Champions of Europe again. Nothing club who should wear brown.

Bournemouth - great side who will stay up, they're unfortunate to be where they are and I think back over the last 30 years, and I honestly can't remember a more flukey toon win than we had there this season. 21 shots to 2, and we win 0-1. FFS.

Chelsea - I can't remember a bigger fuck up from champions since Leeds in 92/93, when they came 17th. Having said that they were shit in the second half of the season last year, we were the first team to beat them and we did it really convincingly. More politics surrounding this club than 10 Downing Street. Fuck them.

Crystal Palace - They have a small group right at the front of the home end with a flag big enough to look after the blood of Gemma Collins on rag week. They tell everyone they're the best supporters, they're shit, always were and always will be. It might take a few years but they'll go down again, would be magnificent if it's with Pardew in charge.

Everton - THE BIGGEST TRAMPS IN ENGLISH FOOTBALL. We have been so much richer than this club every single season for the last 22 years, yet 8 of the last 10 years they've been above us. It is a scandal, they are lucky bastards, ugly bastards, and the most deluded people on earth from boardroom down to "scally" having a half time joint in the Gladwys Street End bogs.

Leicester - They are a good side. There's at least 25 clubs as big or bigger than them though, and they are a leading example to anyone playing football that even though we're in a boring as fuck era, anything can still happen, I'd love them to win it.

Man City - To be fair they've always had a hardcore of 20,000 and just 16 years ago, they fluked a play off final to get out of the Third Tier. So even though they're Manc cunts, I don't mind their success one little bit. Probably the second most loyal support in England.

Man Utd - They've become like Arsenal in the early years. Over the moon with 1-0 wins, 0-0 draws everywhere, whereas love them or loathe Man Utd under Ferguson were absolutely amazing most of the time. Remember May 99? 3-1 down on agg away to a club who were genuinely absolutely World Class. 50 minutes later they're 3-4 up and going to Barcelona. Loads of positives around that era but their fans are getting worse people getting beer and coffee all over their heads where I was sitting the other week, the fuckin cunts. Change your jackets you "Men In Black" knobheads.

Norwich - Worzel Gummidge heads 50 years behind the rest of the advanced part of the country. Them being in the Premier League is an achievement. The most notable thing about the club ever was Delia Smith bollocking them here for being shite fans while she was mortal drunk.

Southampton - They've developed a staggering amount of top class players over the last 10 years, hats off to them. I always like a club to have politics about them, or something to slag their fans off with but you just can't. A club who have about as much passion as Steven Hawking's sex life.

Spurs - I hate to say this but given the money they will generate from there new stadium, these will become as big as Arsenal. Jewish people have always been better than any other group with money, the owner Levy has turned them from a club who used to make significantly less than Newcastle, to a club who will rub shoulders with ANYONE when they move to this 61,000 stadium. Cunts.

Stoke - An absolutely horrifying city, with neanderthal fans who have attracted genuinely some really class players over the last few year. Shakiri for one, he could play for anyone. Literally. Even though, the average Stoke fan probably gets a bath every 12 days, you have to give credit to them for being where they presently are in English football's pyramid.

Sunderland - It was hatred for me about this lot for me for many years. I worked there for 4 years, and that hatred changed a lot to pity. It sounds snobby writing that, but I would honestly top myself if I lived there. They deserve a round of applause for not having the biggest suidicide in Europe, because it truly is the biggest shithole anywhere that I know of on these islands or mainlands. They will however stay up. So will we but they will fluke it as they have done a good few times since coming back up in 2007.

Watford - McClaren has lots of black marks on his CV, but losing THREE TIMES in SIXTEEN WEEKS, to a club of incomparable stature and finance, is almost unforgivable. Hats off to them though, they've done that to us, beat the murderers 3-0 and look totally comfortable for a top 12 place.

West Brom - Pulis is about as sophisticated as my cock, he's a wanker, they look safe but I'm telling you they'll go down.

West Ham - Wist Aym, Wist Aym, Wist Aym, we waan the wewwd caap in 66, wist aym, Andy Cawuww lavs ass, Wist Aym, Wist Aym. Fuck off you cockney cunts.

Edited by McFaul

Tbh, I was trying to point out it's utterly pointless generalising about any set of supporters. The afcb supporters I know best aren't the towns most savoury characters it's fair to say. These lads have freely watched utter shit most weeks all their lives though. Regardless of their extra curricular activities they're part of the clubs 4k core support and I do have respect for that.

Course it is, but then there's not much point in anything really, is there?

In my experience most people who go to football all over the world are sound. You get some divvies obviously, more so these days and especially at the London clubs, but you get it everywhere including Newcastle. A significant minority of our support these days is utterly clueless in my opinion but the majority is still alright. I would love to see Pardew take Palace down, and their support does have a bit of an artificialness to it these days, especially for anyone who can remember how quiet they always were, but to a man every Palace supporter I've spoken to over the years has seemed canny. Even in Stoke, which has to be one of the worst places I've ever been to and where there is a obviously a larger-than-average contingent of unpleasant, ignorant arseholes, I've still always come away with the opinion that the average match goer is probably a decent enough person.