What did you think of Sports Directs sponsorship of NUFC?

jordannwaugh

I am conducting research for my dissertation into the potential associations transferred between Newcastle United Football Club and Sports Direct. If you were aware of Newcastle United before Sports Directs sponsorship agreement, I would be very grateful if you could take 5 minutes to complete my questionnaire. http://goo.gl/forms/6tzYqM28ql

If you were aware of Newcastle United before Sports Direct?

What the? Who the fuck would not have known about Newcastle United before Sports Direct got involved?

Edited by The Fish

If you were aware of Newcastle United before Sports Direct?

What the? Who the fuck would not have known about Newcastle United before Sports Direct got involved?

A yoof

Huge numbers of people are very causal about football and don't know a huge amount about one specific club. Just because you know a lot about NUFC don's assume everyone else does

Perhaps write posts rather than copying and pasting them in then

You're on a board for Newcastle fans

Huge numbers of people are very causal about football and don't know a huge amount about one specific club. Just because you know a lot about NUFC don's assume everyone else does

Your charm and spelling has won me over.

:good:

Do you think there's a link?

I am conducting research for my dissertation into the potential associations transferred between Newcastle United Football Club and Sports Direct. If you were aware of Newcastle United before Sports Directs sponsorship agreement, I would be very grateful if you could take 5 minutes to complete my questionnaire. http://goo.gl/forms/6tzYqM28ql

The amount of students who'd end up getting a dig on a night out in the toon in the 80's/90's was completely disproportionate to the numbers of them and I always felt a bit sorry for them as it was out of order to be honest as they were basically harmless and easy pickings for arseholes to target. I'm now thinking it wasn't the worst bit of education they received up here.

Fair enough point taken, thank you for taking the time to look at the post in the first place

Are you essembee?

Are you essembee?

Are you essembee in disguise?

Are you essembee in disguise?