Everton v Newcastle

McFaul

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shelvey - decent replacement for colback, but his lack of proffessionalism is gonna get the better of him

townsend - just shit

saivet - complety unknown player, supposed to be a defensive player for us, but played all his life in the attacking role. gouffran 2

doumbia - potentially our saviour, but mclaren is just so full of bs, he's not gonna play him to his full strengths.

shelvey - decent replacement for colback, but his lack of proffessionalism is gonna get the better of him

townsend - just shit

saivet - complety unknown player, supposed to be a defensive player for us, but played all his life in the attacking role. gouffran 2

doumbia - potentially our saviour, but mclaren is just so full of bs, he's not gonna play him to his full strengths.

I think Townsend has worked hard tonight and at least tried. Not bad considering his lack of first team football recently.

I like your optimism over Doumbia.

I think Townsend has worked hard tonight and at least tried. Not bad considering his lack of first team football recently.

I like your optimism over Doumbia.

townsend is just another player with no end product, we might aswell play obertan. he might even be better.