Everton v Newcastle

McFaul

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest test for Ashley is now like. He let the rot go on for far too long under Pardew and then Carver. I dare bet he hasn't learned though. FCB

couldnt sign any defenders even with all the money in the world. our by far biggest weakness and he couldnt do it. only god knows why.

We're better off playing without him, anyone who's so fucking stupid he would do that shouldn't be playing professional football. We've gone from one tart of a CB getting sent off deliberately to a refrigerator-sized arsehole with the turning circle of an arctic oil tanker getting a straight red with seconds to play. Fuck off the lot of you.

Regarding Aarons, I find it hard to blame him too much. Silly foul, but he shouldn't be anywhere near that position in our first XI. 70 odd million spent, and we can't put out a full back 4.

Shouldn't be anywhere near professional football if he thinks that was a smart move.

We're better off playing without him, anyone who's so fucking stupid he would do that shouldn't be playing professional football. We've gone from one tart of a CB getting sent off deliberately to a refrigerator-sized arsehole with the turning circle of an arctic oil tanker getting a straight red with seconds to play. Fuck off the lot of you.

Aye he definately has an air of Mike Williamson mkII about him. Went into the window desperately needing a Striker and defenders, we bought 3 midfielders and got a 54 year old in on loan. The window was their last chance, I've no idea how a bloke like Charnley is still making decisions btw we have been scrapping relegation ever since he was appointed but Ashley doesn't think to make a change there?

What's that ginger bastard said?

I'm assuming something along the lines of:

The lads worked hard, just couldn't get the ball to break due to the weather conditions, unlucky to give away two late pens but the lads were tired from their effort. Had a chance for Mitro but it just wouldn't fall for him etc.