Everton v Newcastle

McFaul

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bringing a young winger who's hardly played on to play fullback against a side that's tearing us apart, yep, nothing could go wrong there! Away from home Widjnaldum is absent, Sissoko wasted the ball even more than usual. It just about could not have been worse for us. Major death rattle that game there.

I like how he thinks that was a one-off in the scheme of things - we were just as fucking shit at Watford and at several other games since palace which he seems to think was the last time we were this shit.

Went pretty much as I expected. The optimism of Shelvey's debut is vanishing fast and faith in McClaren is fading. Fucking Perez on his own up front is fucking ridiculous.

At least we can have Taylor back in the starting eleven on Saturday eh! Good job ive got a ticket in a box so I can just get pissed instead of watching it!

Wijnaaldum might as well have not been playing. Mental how different he is away from home. Worst performance of the season in trampsville, truly horrific. Their keeper literally had fuck off to do. How many times did they hit the woodwork. Anyway we're not in the sort of season where we have long to keep whinging, next game Saturday, I'm going and we need to forget about this game today, they're coming thick and fast and we need wins now.

west brom at home is a MUST WIN

serioulsy, we have to be winning this kind of game if we're going to stop up.

what's the odds that Berahino comes off the bench to get the winner for them?

west brom at home is a MUST WIN

serioulsy, we have to be winning this kind of game if we're going to stop up.

what's the odds that Berahino comes off the bench to get the winner for them?

:lol:

That would be perfect. You've got be laughing at it all these days, the club no longer represents the city or the fans, it is just a part of an obscene man's empire. Why people want us to stay up is beyond me, there is NOTHING left to support.

fair assessment in the indie's match report :lol:

For Newcastle, the new signings did not make a spot of difference. Jonjo Shelvey plodded about as if the game had inconvenienced an evening stroll; Townsend ran up and down the wing trying to keep warm