Chelsea V The Wonga sandwich boards

sammynb

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've done well against the in recent years iirc. I think this is the sort of game the players will turn out for and we'll get a draw.

Aye in recent years we've had a couple of wins but our record in the last 22 years reads:

P25 W2 D7 L16

I'm not expecting much.

All we ask is for them to try. The Everton game was spineless.

How many games have we seen like that in the past few years? There's definitely been something missing within the make up of the squad for me. Whether that's the lack of a leader on the pitch, too many cheese eating surrender monkeys or whatever, it's needed adressing.

Aye in recent years we've had a couple of wins but our record in the last 22 years reads:

P25 W2 D7 L16

I'm not expecting much.

Aye, I didn't know it was that bad but I remember when we were a good side they were always a team we seemed to lose too.

I normally predict a howking in these type of games mind so now I'm predicting a draw we'll probably get embarrassed. I think you're right though the few wins in recent years have sort of overruled the facts for me and I now see us as some sort of 'bogey' team to them when in reality we probably aren't.

I read where there's doubts about Janmaat, I hope it's not true.

Have me doubts about Aarons at left-back but Dummett might be available.

If everyone shows up and they play like they did against the Brummies we might just come away with summat.