Chelsea V The Wonga sandwich boards

sammynb

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrons did well against West Brom but I think that was because most of his role was to attack. He wouldn't have that luxury against Chelsea so I play Colback ahead of him if Dummett isn't fit.

Aye after facing Craig Gardner, Willian or Pedro is a different prospect entirely :cantlook:

Cant see us getting anything in this one too many will go missing again and Shelvey cant track or make a tackle to save his life. Hopefully can keep it at 0-0 then go for one on the break before they have time to respond but just cant see anything but a hammering.

Costa will still play but he has joined this faction.

2iabbcz.jpg

A teammate broke his nose challenging for a header in practice.

Who wore it best?

If anybody didn't think that Paul Merson was an absolute mong, then he's just said that we're too gung-ho away from home and look to attack constantly. Yes, us, gung-ho with 6 away goals all season and no goals from any midfielder apart from Wijnaldum.

Weapons grade knacker. (Merson. Not SCSI).

It's because they don't ever watch teams like us and then just make shite up so rely on their trusty never wrong stereotypes. Manager under pressure? Them Geordies expect to win the CL every season, playing shite away from home? The fans just push them on and they're too attacking.

It's honestly like asking someone like CT (only watches his team) how Swansea look away from home.

Dropped a right bollock.

Changed lots of stuff around so I could watch the match at 3 and do stuff later. Just went to check team news and realised my error. :(

Calls for some legendary manoeuvring now.

Piece of peace for you.

'Didn't have 3 o'clock game, watched 5.30 game instead.'