Chelsea V The Wonga sandwich boards

sammynb

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't be too surprised we're getting hammered, though the manner of the capitulation is disappointing. All about how we respond at home. Win our home games and we'll be alright. Feel sorry for the poor sods who've travelled all season to watch this shower. Palace was my only game this season. Didn't really inspire me to rush for more tickets

We can't be too surprised we're getting hammered, though the manner of the capitulation is disappointing. All about how we respond at home. Win our home games and we'll be alright. Feel sorry for the poor sods who've travelled all season to watch this shower. Palace was my only game this season. Didn't really inspire me to rush for more tickets

What is the point in staying up just for more of this though...

Stoke are hit and miss but I expect a loss. Bournemouth is, I despise using this term because we must with all of our games, a "must win". Then it's the mackems iirc? Dreading it.

Oh and it's 5.

Edited by Haydnator

Stoke are hit and miss but I expect a loss. Bournemouth is, I despise using this term because we must with all of our games, a "must win". The it's the mackems iirc? Dreading it.

Leicester away before the mackems. We need to pick up 4 or 6 points from Stoke and Bournemouth (who am I kidding?)

Its not that the result wasnt expected it how shit the whole team has been, cant see how 1 performance now and again will be enough to keep us up,they dont even look like they believe we can get wins in most games or even give a shit